This seems like a decent enough deal doesnt it???????

criztal

Hi Guys,

Been looking for a LCR for a while now, and ive been offered a 2003, in platinum grey, with only 7k on the clock for 10,000!!! I havent managed to find anything available now in the market for that kind of money, with such low mileage, it has one owner thats been abroad working for the last few years, and this story does check out.

You guys think this is a decent enough deal???

Your advice in this matter is appreciated!!

Many Thanks

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Bargain for the miles, depends on the body work etc.

But he probably doesn’t want to pay for the first service that’s why its cheap. But whats the worst that its going to be, pads, two new tyres oil etc. Cnat be more than £400 worst case id say

aphix

Sep 5, 2005
Camberley, Surrey
is that the 210bhp or 225bhp? 52,03 or 53 plate?

My 2003/52 was £10k on 35,000 miles, needed its 30,000 miles service after i got it. But grey with 7k sounds a bargain to be honest.

Get it HPI'd though

Rob

AlphaMale

Apr 28, 2005
Cardiff
Sounds like a Bargain - please pass on the details :drool: ... I will have another LCR but when it takes the brunt of the depreciation drop when the Leon Cupra Mk 2 comes out.

Glad I sold my car when I did, My Flash Red LCR had about 50k on the clock with Revo and I got £10.5k for it 6 month ago.

Nice colour too!

Alpha

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
sounds like an awesome deal - last yr paid 11k for my LC (not LCR) with 36k on clock!
Just make sure its not an import, still got warranty etc etc..

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
RikH said:
its on ebay now
so i assume this chap hasnt bought it

hehe its been on ebay since day 1 - if you look at the current winning bidder atm you will see its the same name as the initial poster on here :bleh:

AlphaMale

Apr 28, 2005
Cardiff
Hmmmm - if it goes for £10k then 'What a bargain". Looks a stunner!!!

4e_1_b.JPG

If I sold my Ibiza tomorrow I would be bidding now :drool:

I would be very surprised if he let the car go for £10k though, I imagine a little "This item if for sale elsewhere and I have the right to end the auction early" would be added with a day or two left. :shrug:

Otherwise - Good luck!

Alpha

Mitchy

TTRS
Oct 12, 2004
They are not 225 wing mirrors! There's no such thing!

It was a revision for the 03 plate car which was a 210.

AlphaMale

Apr 28, 2005
Cardiff
Mitchy said:
They are not 225 wing mirrors! There's no such thing!

It was a revision for the 03 plate car which was a 210.

Mitchy you were over 20 minutes late on that one Cupramax already posted :bleh:

Alpha :rolleyes:

criztal

Hi guys,

To cut a long story short, im picking this baby up in the morning, cant wait!!!! Quick question for you all, does this car have the facelift?? Not too sure when this occured, but wanted to ask anyway.

And also if anyone has a phone number for Seat Customer Services???

Your help is once again greatly appreciated!!!

Many Thanks

Cupramax

Uber pimp meister
Aug 1, 2001
There is no "facelift" as you put it on the LCR. Its either a 210 or a 225. SEAT customer services is 0500 222 222 ( or it used to be)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.