Those with Wind Deflectors...

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
Fitted mines today - they look not too bad.

Thing is, fitting them was weird - I tried one way and the window wouldn't go up, it jammed on the seal then went back down.

The other way, which I've stuck by means they sit in fine but when the window gets nearer the stop they slow down a lot as its a bit tighter... is this normal - do you guys have the same thing?

Other than that I'm pretty chuffed with them :)

Deleted member 13581

If you hold the window button on it will go up.

I left mine a day and after that, the window goes up and down no bother.

I think its just getting the seal used to them.

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
Cool.

To check I've fitted them right, when the window goes up it should be in contact with the wind deflector on the outer side?

You can see them at the meet on Tuesday anyways buddy.

Deleted member 13581

Yeah, thats right chris.

Will have a look for you on Tuesday. ;)

Pics will follow.

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
They're not too bad. I like having the window down in the rain and it's good to have that with no rain getting in.

I don't get any wind noise issues either :)

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
Yeah, seen some posts from Andy and some others mate and took the plunge. Only £20-£30 too, they're not too bad now they have bedded in :)

cuprakel

Feb 10, 2006
Lanarkshire
hmmmm, iv always thought about getting a set of these but still kinda 50/50 on them.

did the interferance with the window you talk about earlier in the thread go away?

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
Yeah after a few days they bedded in fine.

A lot complain of wind noise, can't say I noticed anything - don't have any wind noise issues with my car at all.

dozza.13

PS3 Tag - Dozza1979
Jun 30, 2006
Grimsby
Seriously????? With windows down when get above 50-60mph I get horrendous buffeting, its so bad I have to close the windows! Thank god for climate control! :lol:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise