tinting rear quarter windows

AZZ

You know these windows are plastic mould obviously to accommodate the door handle, can any tinting companies tint these windows are will it be too difficult?

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
i believe a few have got it done on here, however up in scotland i could not find one company who would touch it.

i ended up having mine done in black vinyl as a temp measure...

Cupra Jim

Nov 18, 2009
Coventry
I've got my rears tinted darker than the factory option. So it can be done,your probably find its a total pain in the ass so the tinters don't like doing it.

Its worth ringing round and enquiring with a few tinters, someone will do it.

belfastchris45

Apr 8, 2009
belfast
Sorry to bring up an old post

Anyone manage to get these tinted.

I have been told by tinter its not possible as there plastic. The plastic expands and shrinks in cold/hot temps. But the window film is not designed to do this. Any movment in the plastic window will cause your tint to look Sh1t.

So anyone got these done, or any ways round it ??

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
Sorry to bring up an old post

Anyone manage to get these tinted.

I have been told by tinter its not possible as there plastic. The plastic expands and shrinks in cold/hot temps. But the window film is not designed to do this. Any movment in the plastic window will cause your tint to look Sh1t.

So anyone got these done, or any ways round it ??

every and i mean every tint place i foned up here said the exact same and as a result they wouldnt even attempt it.

i've got mine done in vinyl as a temp measure..but its not the best...but at least they match the other windwos now:shrug:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise