Today is the WORST day of my life

Jun 26, 2008
Sunderland
no, i was entering a roundabout which was clear, looked right to double check it was still clear- which it was, the guy in front stopped and next thing i knew there was an airbag in my face :(

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
so you were reading the road for the guy in front as well and forgot he was there?
we've all done that one, luckily enough not many have the same outcome.

:(

Jun 26, 2008
Sunderland
so you were reading the road for the guy in front as well and forgot he was there?
we've all done that one, luckily enough not many have the same outcome.

Yeah mate. checked the roundabout it was fine. checked the car in front it was moving. checked the roundabout again - fine....then boom!

The guy had obviously stopped and i wasn't paying enough attention.

danny20vt

going back to basics
Oh go on then, here's my confession.

I've done a similar thing too.

Back in 2004, I used to drive buses, one night I was sat at traffic lights, they turned to green then, BANG, the Vectra in front had a 12 ton double decker up its a**e because he didn't set off, I just saw the green light and went even though I knew he was there

At least your OK though

Last edited:

nutty_merka

Nov 7, 2008
ouch i feel it for ya that's exactly how my car looks now lol ,
new bumper (possibly)
bonnet
set of head lights
possible radiator by the looks of it and a
cross member

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
Yeah mate. checked the roundabout it was fine. checked the car in front it was moving. checked the roundabout again - fine....then boom!

The guy had obviously stopped and i wasn't paying enough attention.

did you then precide to drag him out the car and do the vinnie jones scene out of lock stock where he slams the bloke head repeatedly in the car door,because i think i would of had to withstrain my self from doing that to the bloody idiot

BKR

TorqueDefinesIntelligence
Jul 15, 2008
Grimsby
did you then precide to drag him out the car and do the vinnie jones scene out of lock stock where he slams the bloke head repeatedly in the car door,because i think i would of had to withstrain my self from doing that to the bloody idiot

my sentiments would have been similar:shrug:

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
all been close to doing that one at some point

you wait til you see the one when they pull out, see a car coming last second and reverse back twice as far with a complete ignorance to the horns blasting behind

EEEEK

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
gutted for you mate! If i was you i wouldn't go through the insurance, I would just fix the car myself! They will pay you out peanuts!

Least your ok bud

Jun 26, 2008
Sunderland
Thanks for the replys everyone!

Im gutted to say the least, the guys car wasn't too bad and ive told him not to go through the insurance and we'd sort something out.

As for my car i'll be fixing it myself, already started stripping it off.

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.