Todays Tasks

Psmith

Well its Tuesday and i took all inside handles off my car as they were all in pretty bad condition, im going to sand them down and respray them but ive also been thinking about changing the colour of my interior too.

at the moment i have bog standard grey all around, door panels etc and im wondering shall they all go black??

i was thinkin about the handles black and it just set me off pondering if i should do the rest, ive seen plenty of people on here who have had great success but just wondering what you guys think?

also curios as to where would be the best place to get a complete new gear stick with cover, along with a new handbreak and alloy wheels :D

Thanks guys

greg

Aug 31, 2005
If you want them black dont sand and spray them!! :wtf: Just put them in boiling water and rub the soft coating off with your finger (just rub with your skin, dont scratch it off) then your left with the nice smooth original black plastic. This worked great for me but i have read on here that nail varnish remover can be used to remove the coating also.

Psmith

lmao bit too late had a horrible accident with them they all scratched and buggerd haha but there black :p i had a friend help out and honestly said im sure if i soak them would be better ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo little i know:p

guessill eventually get some from a scrappy or somethin and re-do them but they the last of my worries thanks anyways :D