Toledo V5 Year 2000 Remote

steve52

I have a Toledo V5 which only came with the standard key. I am trying to get a spare key with the remote on but do not know which one it is. Tried to contact last owner but have heard nothing. I have the full Vag com and the the security login code along with vag tacho. Neither will sync the immobiliser. I bought what I thought was the right key from ebay but the immobiliser will not code and neither will the remote. Anyone know what key I am looking for?

seremotors

Dave the Parts Manager
Mar 11, 2008
Belfast UK
www.seatcupra.net
depends on chassis number - there was a frequency change around 2000-01 and part number changed from 1M0959753C (early type) to 1M0959753D or E (later type) give me your vin number i can confirm which you need

seremotors

Dave the Parts Manager
Mar 11, 2008
Belfast UK
www.seatcupra.net
yep yours is the early type up to April 01 manufacture date so the part numbers involved are as follows -
remote fob - 1M0959753C
full remote key - 1M0837246NINB

Last edited:

steve52

still cannot match the numbers

Nearest I can seem to find is a 1Jo959753CT
2 button flip remote.
Is this the same?

seremotors

Dave the Parts Manager
Mar 11, 2008
Belfast UK
www.seatcupra.net
keys are a nightmare off ebay lol the flip key can be modified to suit your car but it involves cutting immobiliser chips out and a lot of hassle. there is a thread on here somewhere how to do it. really the only guaranteed answer is to get the right key from SEAT but its expensive. sorry cant be more help :)

dj_sandro

Hey i'm new here. just a question? is it possbile to check my vin number to see what type of key i need? I have a volkswagen golf 4 vr5 :$

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.