Toledo With A Twist

nak

May 13, 2006
sickseatnak.jpg

So far so good, working on getting 20 inch wheels on at the moment, hope all of you like it.

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
Hey that doesnt look bad at all...
IMO your skirts could have done with being more curvey....to keep in tone with the curvey front bumper...they are quite square...
what rear end have you put on it...not sure i am liking the wheels...
i lilke the tints...
good work mate!

nak

May 13, 2006
From The Back End

sickseatback.jpg

Had it done by a local bodywork shop, they said the kit was not a bad kit at all for fitment, done some slight mods on it to fit, but they where good, not like some, get it in and out, no care, these guys where good and had the experience, makes alot of diffrence

skinnylew

Mar 19, 2007
South east london
Thats not to shabby i must say, not a huge fan of bodykits but the front looks fairly nice and subtle, not a huge fan of the wheels but to each their own.

GrayT

I'm Old
Jul 7, 2004
London
I see Sam's point on the skirts but the only thing I don't think works so well are the brows. I think they can look OK on black or blue cars but not so sure on lighter coloured Tolly's. That said, well done for doing something different.

nak

May 13, 2006
Thanks guys, believe you me it's been along time coming for me to do something like this and i appreciate that some things are not to every ones taste, but just wanted my Toledo V5 to be abit diffrent and i think i have achived that, funny thing is , my mate's got a Toledo V5 aswell and he said he better do something with his because it looks abit bare next to mine now, lol

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members