Too Much Sun/Beer/Time...Sprayed Splitter...rear arch repair

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
:D :p :D

soaked up a little too much sun this week and a little too much beer..that with a bored hungover sunday i went a tad silly! [B)]

i decided to colour code my front splitter which is a tad chewed up because of the previous lowness! i thought considering there only £15 from dealers and spray up my manky one...im not sure in the slightest and i kinda didnt wait for the new one to come :ban:

22032009919.jpg

22032009918.jpg

:headhurt:

Last edited:

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
camber is way way out...its on the to do list when i get payed! and i do believe your right! black is best..like i said i didnt wait untill the other was in my possesion cus this wouldnt of been put back on! lol..its got a huge crack in it too! whoop

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
didnt take any time with the splitter, would look ten times better if i prepped it like have been with the caddy but i knew i wouldnt like it as i believe the black breaks it up nicely... camber is a poo at the minute

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
haha, cheers, my moomies house on the right closest...aint a bad paint job considering its a hellfrauds rattle can

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
yeah im after another set of skirts so i can do them..in all fairness its growing on me and looks a tad better today, colour matches a bit better now.

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
I Likes the splitter black to be honest, think you should have a go at the skirts though, think they look better colour coded

Ollie

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
yeah im liking the the standard plastic but unless it has a shine it looks shite...car is dirty now and the splitter matches more! lol

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise