Tourers live on ITV1 now!!

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
I missed it thanks to the :censored: who decided to stand up in front of me when if they'd stayed sitting down everybody could have seen the track. [:@] :mad:

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
I missed this - anyone know when the repeats are on?

I saw the Donny race on Men & Motors the other week, do ITV actually repeat the races?

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Where were you sitting Ken?

Was it a big fat bloke :confused:
I was standing at russel. :ban:

I moved around the circuit quite a bit i.e. walked all the way round. :) Watched the first race from inside the esses i.e. near where Phil and the tent was. The second race from the back straight? on top of the bank and the last one from the outside of the esses. No matter where I was the people in front of me kept standing up just as I wanted to take a photo. [:@]

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
At least it's not just me who gets annoyed at the people in the way. ;)

Giovanardi's move on Plato was a bit rough, but Plato didn't seem too bothered about it as they have a lot of respect for eachother. A pair of hard drivers, but they don't go whinging about things like Matt Neal does whenever someone gives him a hard time, yet he and his teammate can dish it out to the rest of the field by sticking their noses into gaps that aren't there and saying it's all part of touring car racing. :ban:

Last edited:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
At least it's not just me who gets annoyed at the people in the way. ;)

Giovanardi's move on Plato was a bit rough, but Plato didn't seem too bothered about it as they have a lot of respect for eachother. A pair of hard drivers, but they don't go whinging about things like Matt Neal does whenever someone gives him a hard time, yet he and his teammate can dish it out to the rest of the field by sticking their noses into gaps that aren't there and saying it's all part of touring car racing. :ban:

:yes: agree with you. Thread on the official forum has turned into a bash Plato affair, but then its full of kids anyway.

Hotting up this championship, Brands and Knockhill will be boom or bust for SEAT. Those 2 circuits they need to deliver on, and score well, and goto Thruxton with a buffer.

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise