LeonST 184

Dec 22, 2021
Scotland
2022 Cupra Formentor fitted with Travel Assist

Completely error free, looking & operating as if factory fit. This is available for the Leon KL & Formentor KM

We also updated the infotainment system to the latest available version (Currently 1899) and recorded this against the vehicles build info.

We are offering this at two different prices, with the option of a used or new steering wheel

www.eastyorkshireretrofits.co.uk
Hi guys, do you know security access key for coding Driver assist module?
A5?

LeonST 184

Dec 22, 2021
Scotland
Updated vcds this morning and now 20103 is accepted, just waiting for faults to disappear and will test it later on 😁 for now all seems fine
So everything is fitted, coded and works perfectly thank you for help with security access, such a nice upgrade. Car is excellence lux and should have TA from factory, anyway brand new steering wheel is nice to have. And travel assist plus lane assist works perfect 😀👍

Attachments

• IMG_20240112_141940.jpg
    IMG_20240112_141940.jpg
    423.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20240114_074032.jpg
    IMG_20240114_074032.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 64

radiocaf

Jan 16, 2024
What are the prerequiresits for this retrofit? Like what equipment/model does the car need to have/be?

LeonST 184

Dec 22, 2021
Scotland
What are the prerequiresits for this retrofit? Like what equipment/model does the car need to have/be?
To be honest, I did research on here regarding this I'm sure car need to have ACC, heated steering wheel, and probably sign recognition camera. My car is xcellence lux with all of above options. (I think its safety pack M)
I this case all what I needed was the capasitive steering and coding. This won't work if there is no acc fitted.

Last edited:

radiocaf

Jan 16, 2024
To be honest, I did research on here regarding this I'm sure car need to have ACC, heated steering wheel, and probably sign recognition camera. My car is xcellence lux with all of above options. (I think its safety pack M)
I this case all is needed is the capasitive steering and coding. This won't work if there is no acc fitted.
I have all of that, although I can't say for sure if my steering wheel is also capacitive. I wouldn't even know how to check.

EDIT: It seems that a capacitive steering wheel will have one of the buttons different to non-capacitive steering wheels, namely the Travel Assist button (go figure, huh?). Now just gotta find out how to source one because @East Yorkshire Retrofits doesn't seem to list the work on their website anymore.

Last edited:
I have all of that, although I can't say for sure if my steering wheel is also capacitive. I wouldn't even know how to check.

EDIT: It seems that a capacitive steering wheel will have one of the buttons different to non-capacitive steering wheels, namely the Travel Assist button (go figure, huh?). Now just gotta find out how to source one because @East Yorkshire Retrofits doesn't seem to list the work on their website anymore.
Hello,

We've never listed travel assist on the website, however we still offer it. We'd suggest you source your own steering wheel as this will likely save you some money. Alternatively we can supply a new one. If you send us a message with your VIN we can tell you what part number you need to look for

Thanks!

Reactions: LeonST 184
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.