Trip computer display - Media System + vs Navi

MadCow

Jan 6, 2017
Hi,

I just noticed that the Media System + doesn't come with full colour trip computer so I guess it's the standard Monochrome display. Is there any difference in functionality?

I didn't take the navi as I'm planning to use Full Link and Google Maps but the monochrome display doesn't look so nice :(

Cheers,
Maciej

yellowcone87

Mar 9, 2014
Warwickshire
Hi,

I just noticed that the Media System + doesn't come with full colour trip computer so I guess it's the standard Monochrome display. Is there any difference in functionality?

I didn't take the navi as I'm planning to use Full Link and Google Maps but the monochrome display doesn't look so nice :(

Cheers,
Maciej

To be honest, I didn't realise you could still get Media System Plus on a car without nav.

The media system plus includes the colour screen in the dash display, so if you don't have that, are you sure you have media plus?

Media system plus used to add the larger 6.5" screen, the MMI socket to connect iPhones and the colour dash display. Perhaps that's changed nowadays? That's how it was when I bought my ST in '14.

MadCow

Jan 6, 2017
I don't have the car yet - I've ordered a 2017 FR with Media System Plus (8" display).

It's still possible to get that in Germany, Czech Republic and Poland :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.