tt comps :S

scoobsta1990

DSC_0105.jpg

Sorry to hijack the thread, im looking at getting a set of these wheels, what size tyres do you use?

Apr 27, 2008
cheers for the info dude how much where your ap's then?

i'm not sure on the exact price but they were about £380, which is very good value for money ;) iv just looked on awesome website and DPM website and there both £392, have a look.,theres a little write up about them. have a look in my readers ride thread for some pictures of my car with them on, theres a link in my sig below

Mattwood

Mar 7, 2009
Nr Southampton
another alternative to coilies is a spring and damper set....can get a 50mm set for 200 notes

Have you had your spring and damper set fitted yet mate? I'd be interested to hear how it is, as I can't decide between the kit you bought, or some of the cheap coilies off ebay (as some of them actually have some good write ups!!)

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
Have you had your spring and damper set fitted yet mate? I'd be interested to hear how it is, as I can't decide between the kit you bought, or some of the cheap coilies off ebay (as some of them actually have some good write ups!!)

had them fitted today...pick car up soon

will let you know..

have heard horror stories about the ebay specials...but nothing bad on the set spring and damper set..

Mattwood

Mar 7, 2009
Nr Southampton
had them fitted today...pick car up soon

will let you know..

have heard horror stories about the ebay specials...but nothing bad on the set spring and damper set..

Haha! Thanks buddy! I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about the ebay specials, although most of them seem to be about people not fitting them right? Have read many a good review about the "Raceland" or "Rokkor" brands and for the money they would be worth a punt - but I really don't think I'll be going lower than 50mm anyways - just toying with the idea of either option at the mo.

Hope to see some pics of your car up soon then! Will look very nice indeed!

scoobsta1990

ok thanks for the info, now to raid ebay for a decent set.

Matty.

________
Jan 7, 2008
Larkhall, Glasgow
Erm..

Probably quite alot.. since its probably now someones coffee table :lol:
I wrote it off

In the picture it was on TA TEKNIQ (whatever their called) coilovers and its the lowest it can go.
They were ****, but it was just a 1.2

Matty.

________
Jan 7, 2008
Larkhall, Glasgow
Plus you cant buy them in that colour, i bought them off someone on here

Then just before i wrote the car off i sold them to a local guy who stupidly used them as winters then he cleaned them up and went to a show Corrado down in england somewhere

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
26217_105074832846820_100000329124459_117986_3676388_n.jpg

I tried my mates on my car to see what it looked like, thats what made me decide to buy 16's cos they rub too badly lol.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.