Tuning 1.0 tsi 115 engine options

Stevoibizafr

Jul 24, 2019
Hi Stevo, have you managed to do any power, toque and 0-60 tests yet?
Hi Ian. O bought an obd adapter and torque app hoping it would tell me hp and torque but it doesn't, the numbers were crazy. The speed timings works but I just can't find a spot to do some tests, I am curious to see how faster it is compared to on paper but just don't know how. You still thinking of tuning yours?

IanH72

Jan 20, 2019
Hi Ian. O bought an obd adapter and torque app hoping it would tell me hp and torque but it doesn't, the numbers were crazy. The speed timings works but I just can't find a spot to do some tests, I am curious to see how faster it is compared to on paper but just don't know how. You still thinking of tuning yours?
Yeah, I’m hoping to be changing jobs soon so may treat myself in the new year if I get it. My partner will get my car when i’ve paid it off and has said she wants it tuned before she has it as I had her VW Touran 2.0 TDI tuned last year and she loves the power. Have you had any issues with your car since fitting your tuning box?

Stevoibizafr

Jul 24, 2019
Yeah, I’m hoping to be changing jobs soon so may treat myself in the new year if I get it. My partner will get my car when i’ve paid it off and has said she wants it tuned before she has it as I had her VW Touran 2.0 TDI tuned last year and she loves the power. Have you had any issues with your car since fitting your tuning box?
Go for it, mine has been perfect, almost. I bought the extra Bluetooth version but it never connected, it's probably my old phone though. To be honest after using it for a while I wouldn't want to be constantly changing the settings with an app

Desire red

Mar 5, 2022
Yes, go for stage one and change air hose for turbo from Raceline120€. It is far more safe than a chip box. Made custom for your car. 155bhp 250nm

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.