Turbo upgrade? tuning suggestions

Toleon

Apr 17, 2016
Hi guys im new to the forum! ive got a Mk2 Toledo 1.9 TDI 110 AHF ill upload some pictures once i figure out how! but what im hoping you guys could help me with is how i could get more power? ive already got an idea of what bits want to fit such as bigger nozzles, FMIC, fuel pump head.

but if i want more power the turbo is obviously a good place to start, i did a little light reading and im definitely keen to get an upgrade.

what im asking is what turbos will fit my engine? like the newer turbos from the PD150 PD130 engines can they just bolt straight on? or do i upgrade my original one? as the vanes on mine are all clogged up and cant really clean it properly without taking it apart so i might aswell upgrade it while its off!

verbal_kint

Apr 15, 2010
North West Kent
You need to set limits on what you want to achieve and the amount of money you want to throw at it.

For example you could get a complete bolt on kit from Darkside inc GTB1756 for £1900 taking you to around 230bhp.

Are you prepared to upgrade your Clutch, Handling and Braking to cope as well?

First I'd try to clean the turbo, it's amazing how much you actually can clean using the oven cleaner method and not having to remove the turbo. Then get it remapped by someone that will care about the work and check the car is OK for the extra power. £200+ and you could be at 145 bhp. You may find that good enough for now.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.