• Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
transferring the wire from the dimmer rheostat to the switch would acheive the effect desired

i did make an auto lights gadget ages ago but never tested it - must dig that crap out my shed one day :)
 
IIRC the dash lights come on if you turn the lights on with out the ignition switched on so therefore there is a signal from the light switch that will turn them on if they are disconnected from the ignition circuit... call me mad but I think it may just be do-able! :D
 
IIRC the dash lights come on if you turn the lights on with out the ignition switched on so therefore there is a signal from the light switch that will turn them on if they are disconnected from the ignition circuit... call me mad but I think it may just be do-able! :D

Yeah, I see your logic, you might have something there... :think: