twinpass fmic , have you seen this one?

ozaudio

Aug 24, 2012
north west
any body used one of these twinpass fmic before?

the fact it has the hole for the map sensor looks good but also looks like the crash bar needs cutting because it looks quite high, its only a 30 min trip aswell from my house to them!

im woundering if itll make a good difference in summer over my smic because of the stage 2 map, but then also unsure if ill get some sloppy lag thatll just p1ss me of

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=351031441174

the only thing I would consider now for this car apart from maintaining the car as in a couple of years or so I would like to try a newer leon cupra that can get better than 20mpg and still has good power :)

Last edited:

markpile

Wolves till i die!!!!
Mar 15, 2014
Wolverhampton
If you fit it just get your map adjusted to suit it fmic, I too have been looking into one but don't want any messing about with front bumper, so I'm going to get the turborevs large capacity smic it's almost 2"thicker then do the tt mob in the inner arch liner

jim_bling

Jun 2, 2011
sunderland
Look for a forge pd130 front mount intercooler and there is fitting guides on forge website so you can see what bits go where and what might need cutting back etc

cupra_mike

Jan 30, 2011
ive seen this for a while and posted it on here a couple of times but as of yet i haven't heard of anyone using one, would be interested to see how it fits with out having it chop bumper up :)