Two little questions?

Kernow13

May 22, 2021
The Seat Leon FR First edition is a very good car and would be a great one if.......
(1) The "SOS Go to Workshop" message on the M25 for no reason did not happen - switched off infotainment system and it went
(3) The Seat Connect app took 4 updates to get the percentage of battery correct, and
(4) Will switch on AirCon when I open the car - when I don't want it or need it !
(5) The rain sensing wipers don't work.

The infotainment isn't trustworthy so come on seat update it !

Kernow13

May 22, 2021
UPDATE:
(1) The "SOS Go to Workshop" message is a known software fault and I'm guessing Seat are aware. If it happens (1) Do not panic there is nothing wrong with the engine (2) When safe switch off Infotainment system as it usually clears it, and (3) Report it to Seat
(2) The Seat Connect app was updated on four occasions but the fault was eventually corrected
(3) The Battery manager - Switch off AirCon sorts this out
(4) The rains sensors don't work (brand new car) and are being fixed next week

Hope this helps others

BJM

Sep 25, 2005
Houston, Renfrewshire
Can I be cheeky and add another question?

Phone Connection - the phone used to pop up on the third tile of the Infotainment Panel as ' First Name+Second Name Phone Connected' which with a tap took you to phone options, (very useful) now for reasons unknown it lists the Last Missed Call and does nothing? (not very useful) Is this a setting on the phone or the car?

Many thanks for any help?
I take it this is displayed on the screen with the 3 displays, when you press the /// button.

If you swipe just that part of the screen to the right it will bring back the contacts.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Kernow13

May 22, 2021
I take it this is displayed on the screen with the 3 displays, when you press the /// button.

If you swipe just that part of the screen to the right it will bring back the contacts.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk
I tried that but just got 'No Entries" then discovered it was requiring re-linking with AirPlay then it works

Kernow13

May 22, 2021
UPDATE:
(1) The "SOS Go to Workshop" message is a known software fault and I'm guessing Seat are aware. If it happens (1) Do not panic there is nothing wrong with the engine (2) When safe switch off Infotainment system as it usually clears it, and (3) Report it to Seat
(2) The Seat Connect app was updated on four occasions but the fault was eventually corrected
(3) The Battery manager - Switch off AirCon sorts this out
(4) The rains sensors don't work (brand new car) and are being fixed next week

Hope this helps others
UPDATE - rain sensors were apparently switched off on the infotainment system - Car Icon swipe through panels and there it is. No mention of this turn on/turn off option in the owners manual and no obviously reason why the option would be of use to anyone.