Under orders (Not 56k)

After speaking to Iain, Finer Details where he told me that I really do need to let you see some of my work, here is a small selection of cars I have done over the last few months, Firstly very sorry not much in the way of Seat's I promise to do better this year.

PC061736.jpg

P1061981.jpg

P1071987.jpg

PA070954.jpg

PB121405.jpg

PB121422.jpg

PC141829.jpg

PB181480.jpg

PB211558.jpg

PA210798.jpg

ice maiden

WOW!!!!!!

they look stunning......

will be in contact real soon

km

The finish on that ford is incredible ... like looking in a mirror.
You wouldn't happen to remember what treatment(s) that bodywork had do you? All credit to you, a very nice showcase.

Cheers guys :)

The Cougar was a nightmare to say the least, it needed flatting to sort out some very cheap and poor paintwork followed by full machine polishing, and then off the top of my head it was treated to Chemical Guys's glazes, sealants and waxes.

Hope this helps, if you want a more detailed version I'll post up a copy of it complete with the pics.

May 2, 2006
they look spot on , i like them alot, well done mate, look stunning

shame your not around the north west area ...... id snap you up too do mine straight away :(

shame your not around the north west area ...... id snap you up too do mine straight away :(

Thanks, but Iain is almost on your door step, well if my memory of geography is working :)
daniel_owen_uk said:
But the noble not so good (looks like he/she drove it before you took the pic)

It was driven but did give it a wash before taking pics as this was how I left it when I did the full detail (thought you'd rather see day light ones). Since doing it I've been told the front end has beed resprayed to fix the stone chips (track days do some damage :cry: )

P1010982.jpg

P1010983.jpg

P1010986.jpg

P1010990.jpg

P1010991.jpg

P1010994.jpg

P1010996.jpg

:worship: awsome stuff just wish we had someone like yourself & Ian down here in the south :rolleyes:

So mentioning that I'm in London Sunday, Kent on Monday, Somerset early next month, France in March plus at least 20 other visits all over the UK in the next 2 months is no help then :p

In all seriousness, I'm sure Iain is the same as me, we are willing to travel wherever requested, however sometimes their is a travel surcharge.

badlydrawnbanan

cholangio carcenoma doh !
So mentioning that I'm in London Sunday, Kent on Monday, Somerset early next month, France in March plus at least 20 other visits all over the UK in the next 2 months is no help then :p

In all seriousness, I'm sure Iain is the same as me, we are willing to travel wherever requested, however sometimes their is a travel surcharge.

oops :redface: thatll teach me not to read the post properly :rolleyes: in that case I will definately be in touch sir ;)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members