Under shelf tray

Jan 11, 2005
Barnsley
4397242383_15e2f1b2ab_b.jpg

Would I buy one again? No, unless it was very cheap. One press stud fell off the first time I used it and they all rattle (hence the foam stuck over them)

vroomtshh

Sep 11, 2005
Dreghorn, Scotland
4397242383_15e2f1b2ab_b.jpg

Would I buy one again? No, unless it was very cheap. One press stud fell off the first time I used it and they all rattle (hence the foam stuck over them)

I keep a few things in the car that would be a lot better in it though.

I like how you have one but keep all your stuff in the boot :p

The whole car rattles so I'm not too worried about that :lol:

Jan 11, 2005
Barnsley
I keep a few things in the car that would be a lot better in it though.

I like how you have one but keep all your stuff in the boot :p

The whole car rattles so I'm not too worried about that :lol:

I've just emptied it to try and pin point some of the rattles I have. It's usually full of rubbish that I don't need to carry around which is now spread across the back seats.

I think I paid £25-£30 delivered for mine

fletch2k00

I've just emptied it to try and pin point some of the rattles I have. It's usually full of rubbish that I don't need to carry around which is now spread across the back seats.

I think I paid £25-£30 delivered for mine

where you buy it from matey?

vroomtshh

Sep 11, 2005
Dreghorn, Scotland
I don;t think its that expensive is its still at £45 ish from a dealer. And it'll give me somewhere to put my umbrella, triangle and first aid kit to save them moving about. And I'm sure I can find more junk to put in it :lol:

Neo

Fool member
Mar 24, 2009
The tray does`nt look like it will be as effective as a decent soft boot tidy, I got one from halfords ages ago and it`s great!

This is the kind of thing I mean... this one even says SEAT on it: click

Mine is fitted at the side and the stuff inside only really rattles about on speed bumps.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.