*update*

Fleshers Boc

Mar 13, 2012
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Was it rubbing too much with the 17mm spacers on the back? I was going to order
15mm ones but i think ill just stick to 12mm for the back and eventually put 10mm spcaers on the front.

Will be interesting to see what yours is like spaced 10mm all round.

It was fine when I was running Bridgestone tyres on the back. The Yokohama parada tyres a lot thicker rubber.

Fleshers Boc

Mar 13, 2012
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Ordered some 10mm spacers to go on the car for Inters because 17mm were making the tyres on the arch and the 8mm weren't hubcentric. So tried to fit the this afternoon, they only didn't fit!! So I'm rolling in tomorrow with no stance!! Really not happy but there's nothing I can do now!!

kenny_fr

Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow
They do sit flush on the hub buddy but the lip on the spacer is tapered and dip in to 54mm rarther than stay at 57,1mm so it stops it going all the way on.
Hope you understand. It's abit complicated to explain.

Know exactly what you mean mate. Thats anoying what company made the spacers? Ordered 12mm FK's at the weekend from dpm so hopefully they'll be here soon so i can sort out the back wheels on mine. Couldn't justify spending extra for H&R's

Last edited:

Fleshers Boc

Mar 13, 2012
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Know exactly what you mean mate. Thats anoying what company made the spacers? Ordered 12mm FK's at the weekend from dpm so hopefully they'll be here soon so i can sort out the back wheels on mine.

They were FK's buddy. Iv got some 11mm's ordered and they should ok (I hope). Tbh I'd go bigger on the rears, plus the might not fit over the hub! Have you measured the hub?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.