*update*

Fleshers Boc

Mar 13, 2012
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Seen as I haven't updated in a while, there's a few things that iv done so here goes;

Bought some Heko wind deflectors the other week and fitted them at the weekend,
5e0c6f75-c018-e40c.jpg

Swapped a set of 10mm FK spacers for a set of 15mm H&R. (a lad wanted a straight swap so I was more than happy too :) );
Before
d4b78058-c0d2-ed87.jpg

After
d4b78058-c0fd-bfa9.jpg

And this came in the post for me today :)
d4b78058-c139-b701.jpg

I'm going to wait to have it fitted as I might be doing something abit different with the colour scheme :)

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
Seen as I haven't updated in a while, there's a few things that iv done so here goes;

Bought some Heko wind deflectors the other week and fitted them at the weekend,
5e0c6f75-c018-e40c.jpg

Swapped a set of 10mm FK spacers for a set of 15mm H&R. (a lad wanted a straight swap so I was more than happy too :) );
Before
d4b78058-c0d2-ed87.jpg

After
d4b78058-c0fd-bfa9.jpg

And this came in the post for me today :)
d4b78058-c139-b701.jpg

I'm going to wait to have it fitted as I might be doing something abit different with the colour scheme :)

I know what the colour scheme is and that would look good :)..but I'll keep it hush till you say. Was good to meet you earlier, your car is really something in person. Driving behind you has definitely made me want spacers on mine and I wanna do my rear lights but what you said about pushing the edges back in has made me question about it lol.

Wanted to take a picture with mine and yours together if I didnt have a family of flies stuck on the front!..As soon as I got home home I washed it lol. And you should definitely get the 'Im not drunk sticker'...when you went over the bumps I was laughing lol.

I tried the cruise control for the mpg...I was doing average of about 37ish but the road was abit hilly.

Fleshers Boc

Mar 13, 2012
Leeds, West Yorkshire
I know what the colour scheme is and that would look good :)..but I'll keep it hush till you say. Was good to meet you earlier, your car is really something in person. Driving behind you has definitely made me want spacers on mine and I wanna do my rear lights but what you said about pushing the edges back in has made me question about it lol.

Wanted to take a picture with mine and yours together if I didnt have a family of flies stuck on the front!..As soon as I got home home I washed it lol. And you should definitely get the 'Im not drunk sticker'...when you went over the bumps I was laughing lol.

I tried the cruise control for the mpg...I was doing average of about 37ish but the road was abit hilly.

Was good to put a face to the name pal. Like I said earlier iv got 17mm spacers that I'm not using.......lol ur car will be fine running them as your no were near as low as me lol
I need to wash mine now! I couldnt be bothered when I got in lol. But we should of got a few pics anyway. I can get the sticker but I don't know where to put as I don't want to 'sticker bomb' it.
Tbh 37mpg is good if it was hilly and you were doing ***mph on your way to meet me for the exhaust!!

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
Was good to put a face to the name pal. Like I said earlier iv got 17mm spacers that I'm not using.......lol ur car will be fine running them as your no were near as low as me lol
I need to wash mine now! I couldnt be bothered when I got in lol. But we should of got a few pics anyway. I can get the sticker but I don't know where to put as I don't want to 'sticker bomb' it.
Tbh 37mpg is good if it was hilly and you were doing ***mph on your way to meet me for the exhaust!!

Is it only the back spacers you got? How much would you want for them?

Next time will def get pics and ill drive abit slower and avoid the bugs lol...I'm not scared of the S mode you see ;) lol :p

Fleshers Boc

Mar 13, 2012
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Seen as i havnt updated in a while, here are a few pictures to show what iv being up to. Instead of keeping the gloss on the car iv gone for matte black and got the spoiler fitted. They are vinyl wrapped.

Comments welcome :D!

Fleshers Boc

Mar 13, 2012
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Also forgot to add, I went on a rolling road day a few weeks ago and finally took her on the rollers.
hete9u5y.jpg

ana4upy8.jpg
I'm quite happy with the result to say its only got a 3" custom catback and a forge induction kit!

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Little Hulton, Manchester
The matt black really works.. And I still love the white wheels:p
I think the car is crying for a Remap:D 197.3BHP seems amazing with a only a catback and Induction Kit.. What kinda figure were you expecting?

Fleshers Boc

Mar 13, 2012
Leeds, West Yorkshire
The matt black really works.. And I still love the white wheels:p
I think the car is crying for a Remap:D 197.3BHP seems amazing with a only a catback and Induction Kit.. What kinda figure were you expecting?

Cheers mate. Yeh its crying out for a remap but I'm waiting until I get an intercooler and radiator then going straight to stage 2 hopefully :)
Tbh I wasn't expecting much, anything over 185BHP I would of being happy with so it a bonus that I got 197.3BHP

Last edited:

Fleshers Boc

Mar 13, 2012
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Just a little update guys and girls. A few weeks ago, I thought it needed a little something extra on the front. It didn't seem right to me so I went an got the front splitter wrapped and it looks so much better!
y9usamyt.jpg

Opinions welcome!
Cheers for looking.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.