upgrading tdi injectors

yea i did, it had alot of work done to it at the time when i bought it

but ive had to but alot of work in myself

things werent as they seemed when i did further inspections, alot of money has went in to this car in the past year, i will be spending alot more i think on further modifcations

take it you used to see this car in lisburn alot then? Gazb

Russ_tdi

Mar 8, 2006
2 members on here (well 1 as the other in now banned) are both running stage 2 hybrid with about 230bhp and 380~390lb/ft

make that 3 :redface:

Big injectors are a must if you wont more than 240-250bhp or 400lbft. im running water meths and getting a good 250bhp every day power on a TD2, any more guna need a bigger turbo and injectors or LPG for extra fuel wich is BIG money.

End of the day all deppends on how far you wona take it

If you uprate the injectors does it not make it a c*nt to start on cold mornings ? Awesome GTI told me that.....
Personaly i wouldn't bother, but dont hope for 250 ...... proberly around 230 somewhere, it's not all about the biggest bhp with diesels either, a nice smooth map is at 230 is just as good as a 250 map !

yea even if it was that id be happy enough, time will tell all:)

I knew this thing couldn't be standard! lol!

I'm another Ballymena man! I drive a red Ibiza Sport, WKZ 9-something, I just got it I can't remember the plate lmao! Must say your car looks well.

yes man, used to see you bout town alot! though ive not been in b town in 2 weeks or more! been to busy with coursework and getting things done around the house!

as for the ibiza, what model did you get? you should pull up some night lad, ill be in later on tonight for a change lol! may see you about then :)

make that 3 :redface:

Big injectors are a must if you wont more than 240-250bhp or 400lbft. im running water meths and getting a good 250bhp every day power on a TD2, any more guna need a bigger turbo and injectors or LPG for extra fuel wich is BIG money.

End of the day all deppends on how far you wona take it

i like the mods you have done to your car man!

though some ppl ive heard of using water meth or nitrous!

ive never been a fan of either, it reminds me of the fast and the furious to much after the 4 car drag race! everyone over taking each other then being over taken again

Gazb

Mar 6, 2007
Lisburn, Northern Ireland
yea i did, it had alot of work done to it at the time when i bought it

but ive had to but alot of work in myself

things werent as they seemed when i did further inspections, alot of money has went in to this car in the past year, i will be spending alot more i think on further modifcations

take it you used to see this car in lisburn alot then? Gazb

Yeah, I drove past where the guy lived pretty much every day.

I can't wait to get my cupra back, especially as the repair bill is just getting bigger. (wishbone, steering rod, hub, drive shaft, probably a need shock nevermind the fact the wheel is probably buckled... all I can say is I hate ice on the roads) [:@]

Yeah, I drove past where the guy lived pretty much every day.

I can't wait to get my cupra back, especially as the repair bill is just getting bigger. (wishbone, steering rod, hub, drive shaft, probably a need shock nevermind the fact the wheel is probably buckled... all I can say is I hate ice on the roads) [:@]

in my last car! (1.2 corsa :() was class in the ice! hand brake every in the ice lol

after that i bought the 130 ibiza, now its avoid any speed at all, slow on icy roads and cautious on damp road or at night!

had a few times where the roads been really dodgy between templepatrick and lisburn on the back roads to belfast

M2 is the avoid zone at 7.30 no chance of getting to work with pulling your hair out![:@]

Russ_tdi

Mar 8, 2006
i like the mods you have done to your car man!

though some ppl ive heard of using water meth or nitrous!

ive never been a fan of either, it reminds me of the fast and the furious to much after the 4 car drag race! everyone over taking each other then being over taken again

cheers,
love the thing as a daily drive now so much fun, think at this stage every penie was worth it.

theres a lot of dif betwen WI and NOS. But do see where yor coming from

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members