• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Hi, I’ve managed to do the same thing just today - upgrading from a 5F0 035 869 A to a 5QA 035 858 A. Had to use an AliExpress harness to get additional cable for the 8” screen and stuff. Managed to remove component protection etc. however my issue now is that the tweeters are working but there is no bass from all doors. The sound is very tinny. I believe this is a dataset/parameterisation issue but not sure where to go from here. How can I figure out what byte to change to get it all to work?
 
I just swapped my unit to 5F0035020J and screen to 5F0919606 and there's no sound coming from the speakers because the new unit had Beats audio system before. If I understood correctly, I need to update the dataset in the 5F module or change something there for it to work with my 8 speaker system. I have VCDS and M.I.B running on the unit. Does anybody know if I can do this and if so, what do I have to do?