UPrated PD Injectors

mojogoes

I've put up some prices some where on this site exchange only though , they flow 25% more fuel.

Triple D

I think that allards do the injectors. Not sure on what the cost is but if you pm devonmonkeyboy im sure he will be able to help you.

mojogoes

Speniels fr how much more fuel do they flow over standard. And with the right amount of boost how much hp increase if you know that is or think you know cheers.

Triple D

I haven't got a clue chap im affraid, if you pm devonmikeyboy he should be able to help you.

mojogoes

Hi Kerma...........these guys have been offered exchange PD injector at a very good price that flow around 25% more fuel , but there does'nt seem to be a que and i don't know why.
(I new i should have change my name by depole ) ;) got the special tool as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

mojogoes

What price are your uprated nozzles and how much more fuel do they flow over the standard pd 150's % , you can put the price up where all men here............also shows some transparency ex..................P.S..its not going to make us all keel over is it ???.

mojogoes

Lloyd......could i interest you in some racing fuel and its better than oopps if you know what that fuel is cheers steve , all i can say is have miguel map your car with this gear you'll be suprised M8. ;) .

Last edited by a moderator:

OLDOILER

Jul 28, 2005
Wiltshire, UK
Allard Motor Co said:
If anyone would like more information regarding uprated PD nozzles and complete injector exchange service from Allard, please feel free to send email. (please be aware uprated nozzles suitable for race or highly modified engine).
How does this compare with the PD150/160 configuration, also the items that Allards provide are they just too off for road use?? :whistle: What sort of mpg drop
Just had an update from FRATELLI:-
They are not ready for the moment: they will be approx end of this year\
beginning 06.
We will advise you.
Thanks and best regards
Marco Pentenero
FRATELLI BOSIO SRL
VIA TORINO N.277
10090 CASTIGLIONE TORNESE (TORINO) ITALY
TEL. +39019606222 - FAX +390119609326
But still no pricing. ................... :cry:

Last edited:

moonrat

Kerma -

You say your testing the upgraded nozzles for the PD elements, if possible can you post a picture of them ??

Andy_K

Kerma's PD Race Injectors/Nozzles dropped my 1/4 mile by 1 full second :thumbup: in my 3620# NA Passat and that's through the factory exhaust and air intake (not for long though).

Andy_K

prc said:
are you sure that's just from the nozzles, or has your remap been adjusted or not. If it hasn't then you must be smokin like a peterbuilt! :happy:

I'm still using the original Rocketchip Stage 3 flash. I need to do some data logging and dyno pulls before I have Jeff re-flash it.

Yes, it smokes like Peterbilt between 75-100% throttle. I have enough smoke to smoke-out (Southern Redneck thing) 2 lanes of traffic behind me (they slow down and/or switch lanes to avoid it :lol: ).

I need a turbo but first things first.

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
Thanks

Is the figure quoted of 20bhp likely? more or less if not?

is it a hard job to have done, changing the injectors?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.