V15NEV's Ibiza Mk3 Project - Cupra Grill, Wind Def's, Vinyl Fitted (Update 08/09/08)

V15NEV

Cat Stopper
Feb 15, 2008
Manchester
i have now fitted the cupra grill and also had an attempt at colour coding the front bumpstrip, not that pleased with it so i'm gonna get it sprayed properly in a few weeks along with the back one.

Also fitted the B-Pillar Black Vinyl and wind deflectors, i know they aren't everyones cup 'o' tea but i think they look pretty smart - Pictures below - opinions welcome...

S6300199.jpg

BEFORE CUPRA GRILL

S6300195.jpg

AFTER CUPRA GRILL

S6300198.jpg

The damage on my valance still needs reparing too!

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
Looking really good with the cupra grill now! Really want to get cupra grills for mine, but can't afford to buy it from dealers!

I actually really like those wind deflectors, go well with the tinted rear windows!

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
Looks really well. Colour coded bump strip looks really well on your car, makes it look wider or something. Strangely I tried it on photoshop in on my car and didn't like the look of it lol.

Will look great when you get the valance fixed.

Black vinyl makes a big difference too.

V15NEV

Cat Stopper
Feb 15, 2008
Manchester
Looking really good with the cupra grill now! Really want to get cupra grills for mine, but can't afford to buy it from dealers!

I actually really like those wind deflectors, go well with the tinted rear windows!

I know they are a bit expensive but worth it i reckon, gonna remove the cupra badge soon on them and get some matching mesh for the bottom valance...

Looks really well. Colour coded bump strip looks really well on your car, makes it look wider or something. Strangely I tried it on photoshop in on my car and didn't like the look of it lol.

Will look great when you get the valance fixed.

Black vinyl makes a big difference too.

does look a wee bit wider, dont know why... the bump strip at the back needs sprayin now but the front one needs doing again i think

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.