VAG-COM Glasgow

cmc

ohhhhh yes.
Sep 13, 2002
Glasgow
Visit site
Anyone able to do me a favour and scan my LC with VAGCOM? I'll happily oblige with a few beers.

I've got an intermittant TCS fault light coming on (clears on restart but it's driving me mad).

I've had it scanned with a bosch machine by kwik-fit (no fault codes) and had it scanned by the RAC (who apparently have the VAG contract so have laptop software of some description - again no fault codes logged). Both times the light wasn't on so it's obvioulsy not logged it in the ECU.

I'm south side of the city and more than happy to travel. I'd hate to take it to a dealer get charge about £65 then be told they can't find an fault code either.
:cry:

I've seen the various posts on this ranging from it being a MAF fault, to ABS sensor to angle sensor so i'm just a bit confused.

thanks in advance for any help

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
After 7 Monday or Tuesday. I'll be staying just south of the river.. drop me an email (not a PM) on Monday and we'll get it sorted

Mark

cmc

ohhhhh yes.
Sep 13, 2002
Glasgow
Visit site
Meant to say if you could do Monday that would be perfect (just remembered - got the work Christmas do on Tuesday). I appreciate I'm the one looking for the help though!

I'll make it up with a case of deent beer :drunk:

Chris

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Monday's just as fine by me. Should home by 6.30ish, so any time after that is OK.

No need for beer tho :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.