VAG COM Measuring Blocks

Saul

<b>SCN Admin</b>
May 21, 2001
ill have to find it dave, i use 3 pcs so i have stuff scattered all over the place :p

pickie

Jul 8, 2005
thanks ive been looking for something like this :)

great work

cheers
Pickie

silver123

Apr 2, 2007
when I run measuring blocks in vagcom thery are not listed as here?
also I do not have all the blocks awailable.

BTW are these measuring blocks for engine controller or for all?

silver123

Apr 2, 2007
OK thanks, now I have to go first check to see if I have it listed the same way.
So are these measuring blocks listed by the program release or it differ by the car?
And just one question; I have registered vag com program, but I don't have additional data on the meassuring blocks windows.

BTW did anybody arrange these data all together in excel file.

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2007
some may say lala land....
when ever i try to open either the excel or doc file all it wants to do is save it?
am only using the 2007 office viewer app as only want to see which block to log to gather:
requested boost versus actual

though pointers apprciated.

Jan 22, 2007
some may say lala land....
they do in full working office lee69, just not in the viewer

yep, just seen them.
what does one do to test? move or sit on drive? in what gear or neutral -> this is stuff nobody seems to explain in an easy 'dummies guide'

Wolvotim

Oct 3, 2009
Shifnal, Shropshire
how do guys been having a look through the measuring blocks and have noticed that block 120 has current load which im assuming is torque in nm?

Now my old college notes say torque nm into lbft is nmx0.738 and power(HP)=torque(lbft)xRPM/5252

Anyone ever tried this??

OFI

Sep 5, 2007
Salisbury
how do guys been having a look through the measuring blocks and have noticed that block 120 has current load which im assuming is torque in nm?

Now my old college notes say torque nm into lbft is nmx0.738 and power(HP)=torque(lbft)xRPM/5252

Anyone ever tried this??

I think many have tried this. The Ross Tech website even has some spreadsheets to do all the workings out for you and plot a graph :bleh: