• Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

tompotts

Touch me in the morning!
Mar 17, 2007
269
0
I just brought my Cupra today and the diagnosis light has come on this evening after a long drive. Is there anyone who can help me find out whats wrong, I want to know if its an easy fault to fix so I can get it done or if its going to cost me the earth then Im going to have to fight with the guy I brought it off to get my money back.

Please Help. I live in Wigan in Lancashire, I will be eternally greatfull! Thankyou in advance.

Tom
 
I'm in Huddersfield, with a full working version, i know i'm not exactly up the road, but if you pass by the area or anything just shout!
 
Thats wicked, Thanks Hudds.

Ive been looking back through the service history and found that the dealer has offered a free diagnostic if the lamp comes again within the month. They did the first diagnostic two weeks ago, shortly after they replaced the pre cat lambda probe, but Im hoping that wont affect my free diagnostic. So Im going to give them a try.

Thakyou again, its great to know that people care enough to share around here.

Your a star!

Take it easy,

Tom