VAG-COM Yippee

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
In another league mate, no offence on the Leon because I love them too, but you just can't compare in any department :)

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
No I'm sure you can't pal.

Right been In my car, there is a brake booster module which it won't let me go into said its not responding so I assume its not there. Also under ABS I could only see where I can activate it under the long coding, do I have to can the code to 0010002 for example?

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
No I'm sure you can't pal.

Right been In my car, there is a brake booster module which it won't let me go into said its not responding so I assume its not there. Also under ABS I could only see where I can activate it under the long coding, do I have to can the code to 0010002 for example?

Ahh bugger, maybe only the bigger brake set ups have it then :( Are you on about for the XDS? You shouldn't have to do it in long coding, maybe your car doesn't have this either :( What model is yours?

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
2009 FL CR 170.

I looked in ABS for brake booster but nothing and brake booster module wouldn't access it.

Yeah like I said I could activate/deactivate but didn't no if I had to change code via long coding.

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
Well when I bought it, it stated there was 5 for sale now none so I have emailed the guy as he lives near me and asked if he has anymore. If so I will post on here.

Jempe1012

TDI
Jan 30, 2011
chorley
2009 pal. I heard the don't work on supercopas.

Mines is 61 plate fr and when I first tryed it quickly with someone's genuine vag com lead it didn't like it,came up with a message saying somthing like the codes have not been accepted. But I want to buy my one lead anyway to have a play, need to turn these annoying cornering fog lights off.

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
Yep that was the first thing I disabled. Well have you seen that link earlier I put to a website, it says everything will work on 12 plate cars???

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
It's the electronic slip diff. Cupra R and Golf R have it standard set to 2 which is more aggressive so should work more whereas FR default is 0 which is 'slight' so with it set at two it shouldn't understear as much!

Let us know how it is and if you need and hell give us a shout. Was a good spot when scouring the web.

Jempe1012

TDI
Jan 30, 2011
chorley
It's the electronic slip diff. Cupra R and Golf R have it standard set to 2 which is more aggressive so should work more whereas FR default is 0 which is 'slight' so with it set at two it shouldn't understear as much!

Let us know how it is and if you need and hell give us a shout. Was a good spot when scouring the web.

Hi mate my lead arrived today, can you tell me how you installed your software when I conncet the lead it ask me to connect to the Internet for the drivers for the lead, without this it won't connected to my car.

Any advise would be great cheers

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.