Phillips1795

VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

kurylo

May 18, 2015
What can be done to the rear wiper? The wipe intensity of the front wiper obeys the rain sensor, but the rear one is just either not moving, or moving once per several seconds. Is there a way for it to obey the front sensor as well (e.g. wipe less intensively when there is almost no rain, just occasional drops)?

Last edited:

kopnyr

Nov 8, 2013
Nitra, Slovakia
hi,

tiredness recognition system activation:

STG 5F Information electronics
Security Code - 20103
Adaptation - 10
(65)-Vehicle function list BAP-weariness_rcognition_0x22
New value: activated
(66)-Vehicle function list BAP-weariness_rcognition_0x22_msg_bus
New value: Databus Infotainment
(176)-Vehicle menu operation-menu_display_weariness_recognition
(177)-Vehicle menu operation-menu_display_weariness_recognition_clamp_15_off,
New value: not activated
(178)-Vehicle menu operation menu_display_weariness_recognition_over_threshold_high,
(179)-Vehicle menu operation-menu_display_weariness_recognition_standstill
(180)-Vehicle menu operation-menu_display_weariness_recognition_after_disclaimer

Rob :)

ysfdncr

Jan 17, 2016
New Jersey, USA
hi,

tiredness recognition system activation:

STG 5F Information electronics
Security Code - 20103
Adaptation - 10
(65)-Vehicle function list BAP-weariness_rcognition_0x22
(66)-Vehicle function list BAP-weariness_rcognition_0x22_msg_bus
New value: Databus Infotainment
(176)-Vehicle menu operation-menu_display_weariness_recognition
(177)-Vehicle menu operation-menu_display_weariness_recognition_clamp_15_off,
(178)-Vehicle menu operation menu_display_weariness_recognition_over_threshold_high,
(179)-Vehicle menu operation-menu_display_weariness_recognition_standstill
(180)-Vehicle menu operation-menu_display_weariness_recognition_after_disclaimer

Rob :)
I have just tried this. A menu called "assistance system" came to screen. When tapped on it I receive an error like "This function currently not available".

Screenshots.

a7802d7ba99919d425c3b41ff68c7372.jpg

c64c89ce1acd7e80ec0c101fa34b0874.jpg

I think it is not supported on my car but not sure. Any ideas?

kopnyr

Nov 8, 2013
Nitra, Slovakia
I have just tried this. A menu called "assistance system" came to screen. When tapped on it I receive an error like "This function currently not available".

Screenshots.

a7802d7ba99919d425c3b41ff68c7372.jpg

c64c89ce1acd7e80ec0c101fa34b0874.jpg

I think it is not supported on my car but not sure. Any ideas?

Yep, it looks like you do not have appropriate HW module of tiredneess recognition systém. Sorry.

Rob

vime81

Apr 1, 2016
Milan
Yep, it looks like you do not have appropriate HW module of tiredneess recognition systém. Sorry.

Rob

Hi Rob, but do you know how it's possibile to understand if can be enabled or not?
I mean, I can try but what is needed in addition to VCDS coding?
Thanks!

who.am.i

Leon FR
Jan 23, 2016
EU
Postman just arrived with my 15.7.1 vcds. Last week sold my old version.
Cant wait to come from work and code some things :)

vag familia

SigmaDelta

Feb 9, 2008
Athens,Greece
I wonder if this is needed;

http://www.oemvag.es/en/5f-2013/1511-tiredness-recognition-5f0060884b.html

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Well this is only an activation code it does not include any hardware (read the instructions in the pdf file after downloading it). 75 Euros for a few checks on the diagnostic are just too much!

Tried the above given instructions from kopnyr and it didn't work for me either.
I think something is missing or is incorrect in the coding.

vime81

Apr 1, 2016
Milan
Well this is only an activation code it does not include any hardware (read the instructions in the pdf file after downloading it). 75 Euros for a few checks on the diagnostic are just too much!

Tried the above given instructions from kopnyr and it didn't work for me either.
I think something is missing or is incorrect in the coding.

Or probably it's not enough and we have to understand what other is needed, right?

kopnyr

Nov 8, 2013
Nitra, Slovakia
Hello,

coding is right. Tiredness recognition module is not a independent HW module in Seat Leon, but is combined with monitoring of rear seat belts (VAG code 'PSP'). You must double check list of VAG codes of your car (not in Service book, but in detailed paper list of vehicle equpiment). Tiredness recognition system is a part of 'Technology Pack' related with 'Style' & 'FR' equipment, NOT with 'Basis' & 'Reference' equipment.

Howgh, Rob

kopnyr

Nov 8, 2013
Nitra, Slovakia
Hi,
I tried today to adapt Torque steer compensation on my stage 0.5 Cupra to reduce shifting to right during heavy acceleration. herewith more info about that option:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36475
Unfortunatelly I couldn't find the TCS options in steering assist module. Can someone confirm if we have that option in 5f generation?

I have no idea. But I check via VCDS 15.7.0 and NO TCS option :(

SigmaDelta

Feb 9, 2008
Athens,Greece
Hello,

coding is right. Tiredness recognition module is not a independent HW module in Seat Leon, but is combined with monitoring of rear seat belts (VAG code 'PSP'). You must double check list of VAG codes of your car (not in Service book, but in detailed paper list of vehicle equpiment). Tiredness recognition system is a part of 'Technology Pack' related with 'Style' & 'FR' equipment, NOT with 'Basis' & 'Reference' equipment.

Howgh, Rob

Thank you for your reply. Mine is a 2015 1.6tdi Style but no tech pack :( Is rear seatbelt monitoring hardware related? If it's only software then maybe we could somehow enable it.

kopnyr

Nov 8, 2013
Nitra, Slovakia
Thank you for your reply. Mine is a 2015 1.6tdi Style but no tech pack :( Is rear seatbelt monitoring hardware related? If it's only software then maybe we could somehow enable it.

Hi,

tiredness recognition module is combined with monitoring of rear seat belts (code 'PSP'='Safety Pack') and is a part of Tech Pack. And yes, monitoring of rear seat belts is a hardware module.

So on the other hand: if you try my coding with negative result, you have answer already.

No Tech Pack / no fun ;)

the.hungarian

May 22, 2016
Light group adaptations

Hi all, thanks to this thread I've successfully made lots of tweaks to my Leon, one that has alluded me until now is the Audi style dimming DRL when indicating. Following that facebook post on Leon 5F coding didn't seem to change anything and I'm worried I've messed something up.

I've sort of gotten what I want by trial an error, setting the EF26, EF27, AB2 and AB3 values. I'd like to get back to the original adaptation values for the other fields - does anyone know the default % level for the DRL or have a way of resetting the adaptations? I have the original log but it doesn't seem to have adaptations in it.

kopnyr

Nov 8, 2013
Nitra, Slovakia
Hi all, thanks to this thread I've successfully made lots of tweaks to my Leon, one that has alluded me until now is the Audi style dimming DRL when indicating. Following that facebook post on Leon 5F coding didn't seem to change anything and I'm worried I've messed something up.

I've sort of gotten what I want by trial an error, setting the EF26, EF27, AB2 and AB3 values. I'd like to get back to the original adaptation values for the other fields - does anyone know the default % level for the DRL or have a way of resetting the adaptations? I have the original log but it doesn't seem to have adaptations in it.

Hi,

for RESET, you can try FACTORY RESET=RESET LIGHTS SETTINGS in the car MENU.

default % level for the DRL:
if you have LED DRL original value=127, if normal bulb than 100.

Rob

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members