VCDS options on Leon mark 1

mikeholroyd

Apart from the auto locking/anti-hijack for the door locks, and single click opening/locking for all the doors, can anything else be tweaked in VAGCOM on the Leon 1?
I've had 2 separate genuine Ross-tech leads plugged into mine now, and neither will access the central electrics or convenience controllers.
I know there are loads of options on the Octavia, as I've had a good play around with that, but I'm wondering if it's because the Octy is CAN based, whilst the Leon isn't. Or is it a fault on the diagnostic socket on mine not recognising the controllers?

Mike

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
I seem to remember the convenience module is difficult to interact with, there are some notes here and on Ross Tech about having to pull the fuses to reset the module and get it talking. I didn't have too much trouble, but I do remember it dropping the connection occasionally.

Auto windows is the one other 'biggie', but that needs VCDS rather than VAG-COM.

S17EW O

What about folding your mirrors in or out of the remote control. Is this possible through vag com?