VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

afcajax73

Jun 9, 2007
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
That’s why I mentioned it due to your location. Sons take priority I know. My sons 14 and going for his 2nd Dan in Karate in November
Ah.. that's awesome :) is he fairly confident for his grading?

My lad is a red belt at the minute but, he's only 9 so a long way to go yet :)

cheers for the heads up about the meet as well :)

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Ah.. that's awesome :) is he fairly confident for his grading?

He has private lessons as well as the normal ones and he’s pretty happy with his getting the 2nd Dan. Not that he won’t still be nervous and a little scared as he usually is.

My lad is a red belt at the minute but, he's only 9 so a long way to go yet :)

He’ll progress well if he keeps at it. I think it’s a great way to go. Shows the ability to learn and think before taking action. Good luck to him.

afcajax73

Jun 9, 2007
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
He has private lessons as well as the normal ones and he’s pretty happy with his getting the 2nd Dan. Not that he won’t still be nervous and a little scared as he usually is.

He’ll progress well if he keeps at it. I think it’s a great way to go. Shows the ability to learn and think before taking action. Good luck to him.

I think you're spot on there.. my lad started tkd when he was four. For us (me and his mum), we wanted to get him involved in something to bring him out of his shell a bit. He never went to nursery, as it was expensive and my mum was on hand to have him at the time, so he was extremely shy, to the point where he wouldn't talk to another kid. So we decided to take him to tkd and see how he got on. Now, he's 9 and we can hardly shut him up! He worked his way to Junior black belt by 7, and now hes on his adult red belt with a grading for black stripe coming up next year... he has the confidence to compete nationally (and often wins) and is generally a good kid with a good sense of right and wrong.

I think if anyone can get their kid into something similar it will stand them in good stead for most of their life...

good luck to your lad, they do tend to get nervous but in the end they know more than they realise! it's an excellent achievement to obtain a Black Belt as it's a lot of hard work and effort, and takes a lot of mental strength to preserver through it all... so to get to his 2nd dan, especially at a young age is amazing. Let me know how he goes on if you get chance :)

PS, sorry for heading off topic.. :)

Sturtz1987

Nov 18, 2015
Ayrshire
OBD Eleven. Just outside Glasgow. Will code for beer.
I put carista on my Leon a while ago and it's wrecked it, I've pretty much got it sorted out now. I can't work out how to get my windows to go up or down with keyfob any more or my mirrors to fold in with lock button. Any ideas?

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
I put carista on my Leon a while ago and it's wrecked it, I've pretty much got it sorted out now. I can't work out how to get my windows to go up or down with keyfob any more or my mirrors to fold in with lock button. Any ideas?

Find someone with vcds or vcp.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

Sturtz1987

Nov 18, 2015
Ayrshire
Find someone with vcds or vcp.

I've got vcds I had to code my windows, doors, mirrors etc back in but can't find anything about the windows or mirrors operating off the key again.

What is vcp?

Deleted member 103408

vcds is fine for what you need. check out obd11 forum hopefully it has the coding you need

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
anyone got one in greater manchester/lancashire? not many mods available for my mk4 6L ibiza, but wondering what can be done without paying a man £50 just to give me a list

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
anyone got one in greater manchester/lancashire? not many mods available for my mk4 6L ibiza, but wondering what can be done without paying a man £50 just to give me a list
6L:
maybe some selective door locking options. (One door/ all doors)
Comfort Windows closing & opening
Safety belt deactivarion
Steeringwheel adaption(soft /hard)

Not verry mutch.

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
6L:
maybe some selective door locking options. (One door/ all doors)
Comfort Windows closing & opening
Safety belt deactivarion
Steeringwheel adaption(soft /hard)

Not verry mutch.

thanks, ill just need to wait for a better car haha

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.