VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

technician27

May 12, 2017
Hi guys,

I have Skoda Yeti haldex pump Gen5 been replaced and I need genuine VCDS to complete pump learn function. Can anyone help please? Location Rossendale. The one I got is not genuine one so can't do it.

Thanks

KELHAM

is FRickin' Loving it!!
Sep 5, 2011
Wiltshire
Hi All,

I was just wondering if anybody had Vag-Com in or around the Wiltshire area?
I was just looking at using it to change the settings to allow me to have the Digital MPH Speedo on (believe I just need to turn on the worldwide function on the Digital Computer?)

Thanks in advance
KEL

MifSal

Feb 7, 2019
ive got carly and carista for vag in the west midlands area anyone need any diagnostics, fault resetting or coding (video in motion, needle sweep etc) drop me a message

Apr 21, 2020
Hi, looking for someone local to Longbridge who can program a steering pump to a leon please. Its my daughters car, she sent it to a mechanic friend who did a lot of work and changed the complete rack for a s/h one but he can't program it. She needs her car for work after buying it as her old one was written off, she is prepared to pay but needs it done ASAP as she is a carer and struggling sharing a car at the moment. Thank you.

Apr 19, 2020
Hi,

I'm looking for someone in the Netherlands with a cable and access to VCDS?

Please send me a PM if you are willing to help.

Thanks a lot!

Reactions: at0ny
Jan 5, 2020
Hi guys,

Anyone in Central Scotland that would be able to help me? Need help coding auto lights/wipers. Ordered all necessary parts, its just the codingI need help with. Willing to travel, located in Falkirk. Thanks

rolphy

Jul 5, 2016
anyone based near wellingborough northants with vcds? after numerous central locking/key not synced issues ive given up with the thing and the easiest way to fix would be for someone to access the comfort control module on my alhambra and turn off the alarm siren and flashing indicators when i enter the car if its possible to do, which looking on google it may be able to be done via vag-com.

TrivialT

Mar 9, 2021
Does anyone in the North West have the equipment, knowledge and ability to code in the dedicated electrics for a Seat Leon ST, 67 plate? Don't mind a bit of a drive and happy to compensate for your time if your able to help. Many thanks.

LeylandVCDS

Apr 20, 2015
Leyland, Lancashire
Leyland, Preston, Lancashire

Fully licenced HEX+NET VCDS, fully licenced VCP and Carista

I work long and strange hours but will be able to work around these somehow to help out if needed

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.