vinyl wrapped badge

spikeydoo

not such a newbie
May 19, 2006
Somerset
Been assing about with a bit of vinyl i've had kicking about for ages. Dam it's trickier than I expected ;)

If I'm honist they do not stand up under scrutiny, but stood 1 pace away they look pretty good....But I wanted to know if it would look OK before commiting to a professional to do the work.

What do people think?

Before:
DriveRear.jpg

After:
badge01.jpg

spikeydoo

not such a newbie
May 19, 2006
Somerset
just looked at me own post & it's difficult to tell the difference :lol:

badge02.jpg

this gives a better idea.

Last edited:

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
Yes, the 'S' badges need to be done black in my view. You have the black contrasting red or white with the Boc and having 2 chrome pieces on slightly ruins the effect. I am planning on doing mine at some stage, can't find the time at the minute though.

ED

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
I think it looks good me thinks , if to dark as in black. it would look like a big blot in the boot, to hard looking. that's just my comment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
would look better on red boc than white, as an after thought............

Last edited:

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
I kinda like the look of that tbh. Missus don't like it but then again she liked red and and when she saw it realised my original decision on white was better hehehehehehehehe

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
Inside the Boc we have carbon fibres pieces, would be good, especially on the red Boc to have carbon fibre 'S' badges to match. I agree it would look better on the red, the white I can't decide about though. Well done for playing around, it has me thinking, I will be doing things to my car, hell I've already started. But I have to hold back a bit due to work being a bit mad.

ED

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.