Vinyl Wrapping

b8er1234

Aug 29, 2012
Kent
After seeing a few posts/threads on here about the best way to get your "S" badge black. Most of the answers pointed to vinyl wrapping.

I want to change the colours of my wing mirror covers to black and I have asked a couple of people on here stating they had their wing mirrors resprayed.

My question then is, has anyone tried wrapping their wing mirror covers? I thought if the best job for the S badge is wrapping then why not the wing mirror covers? Has anyone tried this? if so any pics or tips would be great :)

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
I found wrapping was a bit too difficult on the mirrors, but I did use very cheap wrap.

Instead I bought a set of caps for £38 and paid to have them sprayed up gloss black.

DBD19

Feb 9, 2011
Had my mirrors wrapped. Good quality vinyl is the answer. Had roof done as well.

But now changed to having roof. wing mirrors and front and rear valance sprayed gloss black.

b8er1234

Aug 29, 2012
Kent
thanks for the replies and info. ordered some vinyl today and will see how it goes, worth a try and if I balls it up then theres always the respray option :)

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
I wrapped my mirrors and it looked great, took ages and was really fiddly tho. However that was last summer and over the winter it's all shrunk a little bit causing ripples and bits have started to peal. I am going to respect mine in the near future