W. Livingstone's - Uddingston

Jan 3, 2006
East Kilbride
Not very happy with this lot at the moment!

Found out around 6 weeks ago i needed a new backbox and center section of exhaust and i'm still waiting on them calling me to say they have the parts in!

I think its unacceptable to wait this long for such a common part for lets face it a common car!

If anyone from this dealer comes on this site then can i just say GET YOUR FINGER OUT!

Rant over [:@]

CupraDaft

Jun 8, 2002
Scotland
Visit site
Sadly, it won't be their fault but SEAT UK.

I needed a coil pack in September and when Livingstone's ordered one from SEAT UK, they already had them on back order with no delivery date in sight. Livingstone's checked with other dealers and all sorts. Apparently it isn't too uncommon and the dealers are as stuck as we are.

Speak to Sandy (service manager) and see if there is anything else that can be done.

CupraDaft

Jun 8, 2002
Scotland
Visit site
It is a bit ridiculous though.

The thing I found with my coil pack though was that the SEAT computers show stock across all dealers so they can pinch from each other. However, I discovered it wasn't accurate which doesn't really help the dealers and people like the dealer, you and me waiting on a problem be resolved. Could therefore be worth ringing some dealers up to see if there are any floating around.

Really hope you get this fixed soon as it is just nuts that you're still waiting.

Jan 3, 2006
East Kilbride
At last the car is going in on Friday for its exhaust!

I'd still be waiting if i didn't call them yet again! So much for calling me as soon as the parts arrive!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.