Warranty direct insurance. Shell I???

denispearl

Jan 28, 2010
Hello. Iam an owner of 2003 seat ibiza 1.9tdi sport.
Its a lovely car but so many failures can accure. So now for example ive got flashin cooling liquid light, but engine is fine.

Alright. So the question is: wether warranty direct is a worth buying, especialy with 2003 car?i

What would they cover???
Any cambelt failure, suspention. clutch, dashboard???

Also ive got couple not original seat parts of course. Honestly, ive no idea what is original as Im not a first owner.

Please share your experiences and thoughts. IS it worth it???
Thanks

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2009
most warranties have an hourly labour charge limit, mine is £37.10 or something, anything over that I will have to pay.

They will cover most things apart from wear & tear items like wipers, tyres & fuses

ring them up and ask these questions, always take a name of who you spoke to so you can blame them if they don't pay out

denispearl

Jan 28, 2010
Would you recommend it tho? Ive got couple of thing broken right now, like door is not locking after start driving and rear water jet not working, and coolant light flashing without any point , sometimes disiel gauge shows no disel :) list is pretty big:)

denispearl

Jan 28, 2010
well. after reading couple of comments seems to me that its not a best deal particulary. Im may be wrong, but they dont really want to pay back for repairs and i dont wonna fight for my money. so i might wait for other , more positive opinion, if there are any

Dec 3, 2009
make sure you don't tell them you have these problems now

you're not allowed to claim for existing problems =]

I'm not with warranty direct so can't comment on their customer service, they're recommended by WhatCar? though

the rear washer jet should be a simple fix, just take the plastic off the boot inside and re-connect the pipe, common problem!

denispearl

Jan 28, 2010
make sure you don't tell them you have these problems now

you're not allowed to claim for existing problems =]

I'm not with warranty direct so can't comment on their customer service, they're recommended by WhatCar? though

the rear washer jet should be a simple fix, just take the plastic off the boot inside and re-connect the pipe, common problem!
Hey. THanks
Who u with now?
I thought that if pipe comes off winscreen washer goes straight into the boot, but I havent noticed any spillage in my boot at all:blink:
is it a pump?

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2009
no all the watch catches in the plastic so you don't notice it, you'll get wet when you take it off =]
some company called auto-protect, they're rubbish lol !

denispearl

Jan 28, 2010
no all the watch catches in the plastic so you don't notice it, you'll get wet when you take it off =]
some company called auto-protect, they're rubbish lol !

Damn. So it will be loads of water under the plastic there. :blink:
Yeh will call these guys from warranty direct soon.
Cheers mate:D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise