Water Level Warning Light ?

Fitzy7375

Oct 22, 2006
Burnley
Hi,
I am hoping someone could shine some light on a moment of strangeness.
I ran my missus to Liverpool airport on Friday night:funk: ( it's about 45 mile from where I live ), I was doing approx 80 mph :whistle: there and back.
On Saturday morning I got in the LCR and when I started the car it beeped 3 times ( the beep when your low on fuel ) and the light started flashing next to the temp gauge. I kept an eye on the temp gauge all the way and the needle was sat where it always sits about 90. When I got to my destination, I opened the bonnet and checked the water level and the wiring and all was Ok :wtf:
When I got back in the car to start my return journey there was no beeps and no warning lights and it's been Ok since. Anybody any ideas ?

Also could any body point me in the right direction of a decently priced performance exhaust system ? Loud but not to loud.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Fitzy7375

chubbs

Nov 14, 2001
waterlooville
Visit site
had this a few times .in side the water bottle there is two bits of mettal going into the water i gave them a clean and its not happened since that was about 6 weeks ago

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
id put it down to a dodge sensor as above
my fuel gauge used to drop once a month after id filled it up, just die, go to zero and no warning light

Fitzy7375

Oct 22, 2006
Burnley
Cheers for the advice guys. Now for the exhaust system, anybody any ideas on a decent priced stainless system, fairly loud but not too loud ?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.