what alloys fit on ibiza mk 4 + FR/Cupra bodykit

tdi_chris

2012 Leon 1.2 Tsi Copa SE
Apr 6, 2007
West Bromwich
www.myspace.com
I have a mk 4 ibiza and i'm looking for some genuine SEAT alloys. I want as big as they come and preferably from a Cupra/FR Ibiza. I jus wanna know if Leon Cupra R Alloys would fit if not what other VW group wheels would fit???

Also where could I get an FR/Cupra bodykit for my ibiza and roughly how much am i looking at paying????

THANX :p

Poverty

Around 1500 from the dealers painted, smoothed and fitted.

Get 17 inch alloys ;)

tdi_chris

Apr 6, 2007
West Bromwich
www.myspace.com
:D this is starting to sound good! So can i basically get any VW 5 stud alloys to fit an ibiza??? I don't wanna start doing arch mods etc... i jus want a nice set of rims that look ace!

The bodykit won't be done yet i'm jus looking for prices or rear ended FR's/Cupra's to get the front bumper off for now

croakey

lol..mate make sure they are 5x100 fitment as some are 5x112 which would need adaptors...

try not to do audi wheels though...as they are well overplayed..try looking further afield :)

tdi_chris

Apr 6, 2007
West Bromwich
www.myspace.com
ok cool, i'm useless wit stuff like this i'm jus one that gets in and drives the missus around, lol!

Any suggestions on 5 x 100 fitments then?? Also tyre sizes??

I know 16 and 17'' wheels look good on beeza's but theres so much choice!

croakey

look on ebay, rochford tyres, or dubmeister for options and sizes...on a 7 or 7.5 inch rim which most are i'd go for a 205/40/17

From memory
Leon
Golf mk4
A3 mk1
A4 mk1+2
Octavia
Fabia
Polo
are all 5x100

croakey

porsche wheels are not an easy fitment...the offsets are way too low, and using adaptors would push them out further...

porsche rims are only really for the dedicated dubber

Ksalmi

Apr 5, 2007
Finland
Porsche ones are wicked looking.. And RHs AH turbos are a cheap shortcut :)
images

They are adaptor wheels tho 5x112 and on 17s ET60 so no problemos. Will be rocking these 8x17 and 9x17 rear:p as soon as someone buys mi old 2-pcs zw-1s

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
Porsche ones are wicked looking.. And RHs AH turbos are a cheap shortcut :)
images

They are adaptor wheels tho 5x112 and on 17s ET60 so no problemos. Will be rocking these 8x17 and 9x17 rear:p as soon as someone buys mi old 2-pcs zw-1s

i don't think these will fit with an offset of 60!

reduces the inner whell clearnce by about 40mm using an 8" rim width, 50mm reduction using a 9" wide rim!

using 40mm spacers on the front probably isn't a good idea either, which will the result in arch rubbing imo!

croakey

mine are from memory et 23s on the 8's and et17's on the 9's i have ZERO rubbing right now, and thats 3 up, lowered a good 70-80mm

its all about being careful, and like i said i'm sure porka rims will be hassle, so unless youre a dedicated euro fan stay clear.

saying that i'm bidding on some 3pc turbo rims that are 8.75 fronts and 9.75 rears...oh the joys :p

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
Ibiza cupra wheels all day long,

as for the bodywork, 1500 quid for bumpers front and rear, as et of MS design skirts, cupra spoiler, colour coded sidestrips and colour coded mirrors.

croakey

dude i reckon if i do some minor work i can run 10's on the back and 9's on the front....that would be damn wide then!

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
I need to roll my arches with my wheels and spacers on rears, they rub quite a bit, but I am on lowest setting!!

croakey

i've got 9's with a low offset, no spaces, and i'm getting no rubbing, and i'm on the lowest barr 1/4 inch...

...and you cant roll the rears, as there is no lip to roll ;)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members