what colour??

craig87

beeza lover!
Mar 14, 2007
Where do i find the colour code of my car, ive got some fog light surrounds that could do with spraying, im guna pop into halfords in a bit does anyone know where to find the colour code??

craig87

beeza lover!
Mar 14, 2007
yeah got them from dealer, will have a look at my petrol cap asap but ripped the sticker out of the boot as i have loads of sound deadeing iive put in the whole car for my audio system!

craig87

beeza lover!
Mar 14, 2007
cool thanks there already primered the covers so what else will i need other than tornado red spray from hlfords??

Boi Ninja

16 valves of sweet shhhhh
Dec 23, 2005
Enfield, Shanktown
wont it need lacquer? ?? i done the same but lacquered mine too ....halfords didnt do mine, so i got it mixed up in a can from somewhere else. it came out alright, you coulnt spot anything standing ...but if u look closer its slightly bumpier than the rest of the car, i had it primed from the dealers already ...they prob didnt put enough primer right?

craig87

beeza lover!
Mar 14, 2007
well im spraying them as we speak so ill soon see if i need laquer or not, just put some redex in the fuel aswell to clean things up a little!!! As its after xmas i feel i should treat the car so guna be doing a few essential things, just need to get my install finished then i can adjust coilies and get camber done!

craig87

beeza lover!
Mar 14, 2007
well i bought some laquer as there defo guna need it, ive dome about 7 layers guna do about 15 then leave them till tomorrow night then laquer see how they turn out!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.