What did you and your MK2 do today?

Nov 15, 2011
To be honest and obviously the higher brands are better material and won't fall apart etc I got all my kit from elite car care they are good on delivery too

sfmk2.

Apr 5, 2012
I'll give them a look now. I'm an eBay ***** to be honest, so I'll compare prices :)

mrbubba

Aug 24, 2008
I'll give them a look now. I'm an eBay ***** to be honest, so I'll compare prices :)

There's a code on detailing world forum for money off each order with elite car care.

I only got their drying towel as the dodo juice one was always out of stock and my current one was knackered.
I need to get a decent microfibre mit for the bottom of the car and some ONR for the hosepipe ban.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

sfmk2.

Apr 5, 2012
Cheers for the heads up, I'll give it a look.

Hosepipe bans make me sick! Especially when all it does is rain!

Fishy

May 16, 2005
Today my leaon and I went shooting. Been a number of months since we last went out and made lots of noise. 89 out of 96 which I thought was ok after 3 months of not touching a gun.

Fish

sfmk2.

Apr 5, 2012
Today my leaon and I went shooting. Been a number of months since we last went out and made lots of noise. 89 out of 96 which I thought was ok after 3 months of not touching a gun.

Fish

What weapon were you firing, Fishy?

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
tomorrow morning i shall be foaming the car with a neutral foam, and a rinse...like i go every week.

Buzz123

Autobahn
Aug 6, 2011
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Yorkshire Dales

So yesterday took my car for a nice lovely drive through the Yorkshire dales. Stopped off at the Tan Hill inn. Highest inn in Britain.

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_04721.jpg

Oh forget to tell you I took my girlfriend also haha. (tag along) :)

Geordie_Paul

Jan 19, 2012
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Just changed the Cam Follower after 43,000 miles, first time doing so... most difficult thing was getting the engine cover off haha (luckily had the rubber second pipe) Will post photos up when I get a chance... was worn but was surprised not excessively after seeing others after only 20k! Gonna wait til this afternoon and give it a wash as well :)

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Yeah lots of twists and turns if you go the back way. but my girlfriend doesn't like the quick climbs haha
north yorks pretty good too mate stop off for fish n chips in Whitby then run back south on back roads.... helps settle ya stomach , well thats what I tell GF any way! :)
off out for a local trawl round today , thinking bout Nando's for lunch :p

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
no mate grabbed Leon keys for Easter! mazda usually stays on drive when not working, front end bottoms out far too easily, and its a bit of a bus to drive, she's always moaning the passenger seat is uncomfortable......
:)think: should I get a GF with more butt padding? :think: )
:D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.