What did you and your MK2 do today?

mini_racer

Dec 16, 2011
Can't wait til mines stage 2+, getting intercooler and fuel pump internals fitted then mapping this month hopefully! It's stage 1+ at the moment so can't wait for the extra power.

mcmanus1806

Dec 31, 2013
Ordered my replacement btcc bumper...£430 just in time for Christmas

Where from? is that a single bumper or all of them, also i have the chance of buying the facelift rear BTCC bumper and twin exhaust, would that fit my pre facelift model? I really hope it does, as i need that BTCC body kit, it just transforms the whole look of the car :)

thanks

mini_racer

Dec 16, 2011
Does the extra power actually get used though as I find the Cupra will wheel spin through 1st and 2nd and 3rd! And that's only stage 1...

You need a better set of tyres then bud lol mines useless in 1st and 2nd but starts putting power down in 3rd, only on dry roads mind you when it's wet any gear it will spin up

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
Where from? is that a single bumper or all of them, also i have the chance of buying the facelift rear BTCC bumper and twin exhaust, would that fit my pre facelift model? I really hope it does, as i need that BTCC body kit, it just transforms the whole look of the car :)

thanks

That was just for the front bumper from seat directly

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
Is there a pre and a post face lift btcc bumper? I didn't think there was a difference with them, only with the standard types?

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
And so it begins....
Filled Puk up with a nice full tank of VPower Nitro+
Got 30.4mpg on the way back, driving "sensibly". This is going to hurt for a while :)

Joshkcupra

Local Retard
Aug 21, 2012
Gravesend, Kent
You need a better set of tyres then bud lol mines useless in 1st and 2nd but starts putting power down in 3rd, only on dry roads mind you when it's wet any gear it will spin up

I've noticed it isn't as bad since I've put a brand new set of Eagle F1's on it, but still I think the car struggles to put the power down through 1st and 2nd. It makes me want to get a 4x4 car, as my buddies Evo FQ340 has literally no wheel spin at all, foot down it just flies!

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
And so it begins....
Filled Puk up with a nice full tank of VPower Nitro+
Got 30.4mpg on the way back, driving "sensibly". This is going to hurt for a while :)

Use Tesco's Momentum and think of the clubcard points...
Got 29.6 on a run up to Leeds , again, driving "sensibly" :D

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
Just bought me a low profile trolley jack this morning, so now it's just down to pure laziness as to when I fit my front & rear spacers...

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Booked my car in for 17th jan to have all the suspension looked at properly and a proper 4 wheel alignment carried out again. Hopefully that'll sort all my issues.

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Use Tesco's Momentum and think of the clubcard points...
Got 29.6 on a run up to Leeds , again, driving "sensibly" :D

I use Tesco 99 now too, I used to use V Power and redeem the points but over time the "rewards" I got seemed to get less and less so I've sacked it off totally now, I notice no performance dip at all in switching fuels plus I'm saving money at the pump so it's win win really.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.