What did you and your MK2 do today?

Penguin

Jan 15, 2014
Didn't quite link properly but copying the link into a browser works fine :) looks good to me! Just got to find one now lol

Thanks for your help! You should do the red led footwell mod lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I had LEDs done. I only intended to have them wired to come on with the courtesy lights but they are on all the time.
They've grown on me:)

Rob_Talisman

MKII CR FR 170 FL Stage 2
Sep 2, 2013
North East
Yer 40's would prob rub on a 9.5J, think about it thou a slightly stretched tyre on the rear is not under as much load as you think, the cars FWD so most of the cornering force is being pushed through the front tyre walls the rears are just following the front BUT are under far less stress on the bead as there following the line of the front BUT without the torque and twist levels which are been applied to the front walls...the chris cross wire pattern that's built into the side walls is designed to withstand a lot of stretch and twisting otherwise they'd just split under hard cornering..

My 2pence worth over with........

Well thanks fella. Dont want the 0.06 on streched. Think they look odd like that. Which is a shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
New purchase, from another forum member! ;)

18" Satin Black.......need a good clean up and debating a colour change but I do love these wheels! :thumbup:

Lovely wheels the ultraleggera, prefer the superleggera but as they aren't made anymore these are just as nice.

Last edited:

Siboneh

Apr 3, 2012
UK
I've managed to have a company car from work due to travelling after July, so unfortunately might see the Leon going :( I don't know if to accept my tax band and order a car or shall claim car allowance. Guy at work has a A45 AMG from claiming car allowance don't know to try the same lol.

Siboneh

Apr 3, 2012
UK
guda3yru.jpg

It looks amazing.. I want one lol

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Went over to Huddersfield for a bit of breakfast and banter with some other fellow SCN members.

A good morning was had by all :)

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Popped over to Majorca for a couple of days to see my family. Saw this while I was there...

uryhe7y9.jpg

ajy5a4yt.jpg

10 points for anyone who can guess where it is ;)

Also, just driven back from Leeds Bradford airport, 53 miles. Averaged this:

ameduper.jpg

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Popped over to Majorca for a couple of days to see my family. Saw this while I was there...

uryhe7y9.jpg

ajy5a4yt.jpg

10 points for anyone who can guess where it is ;)

Also, just driven back from Leeds Bradford airport, 53 miles. Averaged this:

ameduper.jpg

Portals nous?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.