What did you and your MK2 do today?

chrispyvrs

Dec 25, 2012
Changed my sidelights to some whiter ones to try and match the xenons and will be fitting my armrest shortly!

inertiauk

Nov 22, 2014
Changed my sidelights to some whiter ones to try and match the xenons and will be fitting my armrest shortly!

Did it work ? Link to sidelights ?

I need the same for high beam, so yellow compared tot he white xenon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chrispyvrs

Dec 25, 2012
Did it work ? Link to sidelights ?

I need the same for high beam, so yellow compared tot he white xenon.

Yep sidelights all ok and look great. No warning lights.

On eBay it's item number 260935185430

They are slightly whiter than the xenons but much better than standard. Now just to upgrade the DRL
bulbs.

Last edited:

ECB

Edward CB
Jun 26, 2013
Northampton
Got to my car today and a 4x4's or something has reversed into it. They must have had a wheel on the back or something because it's only damaged the boot. Didn't leave a note, no cameras or anything. Fuming.
ef1de6eaaf6dcb36b3086af05cf5cc9f.jpg
af8b10b701e0f1dcbe3a5835fc7a9b24.jpg

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Man that's poo pee's me off people doing that kind of thing.We all make mistakes but least they could do is leave there number or something.Keep an eye out for any big arse 4x4 in the area chances are there may be damage to there's also.

From the witness mark left from the tyre it looks like brill back to front and upside down.Cant think of a make with this lettering in it.Would be good to use as evidence/identifying the culprit.

Good luck with it ECB I feel for you mate

Regards

Craig

Last edited:

ECB

Edward CB
Jun 26, 2013
Northampton
Yeah I think it might say Bridgestone? I'm gong to keep an eye for one anyway. I know, can't imagine not leaving a note if bumped someone, it's just decent thing to do.

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
Got to my car today and a 4x4's or something has reversed into it. They must have had a wheel on the back or something because it's only damaged the boot. Didn't leave a note, no cameras or anything. Fuming.
ef1de6eaaf6dcb36b3086af05cf5cc9f.jpg

You're looking for a c*** with one of these strapped to the back:

barum-brillantis-front.png

Hope you spot them around mate.

ECB

Edward CB
Jun 26, 2013
Northampton
Great spot with the tyre! Definitely keeping an eye out going to check every car! I'd love to say I'm the kind of person that would smash there's up but don't think I could. Still would love to have a word with them though! Going to get it booked in to be sorted ASAP for its just going to annoy me every time I see it.

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
You're looking for a c*** with one of these strapped to the back:

barum-brillantis-front.png

Hope you spot them around mate.

Good find Richie

I hope you find them - really are some 'idiots' around.

If the paint isnt cracked you could find that a decent dent removal guy will be able to get that out for you without the need for a bodyshop or paint depends on the strength of the metal, but they apply 'blobs' of a very strong special adhesive, attached a special bar and slowly pull the dent out, then remove the adhesive with solvent. I have seen it work on dents nearly as big as that before, good luck.

Last edited:

ECB

Edward CB
Jun 26, 2013
Northampton
Been told it'll needs paint. Been looking on eBay, might just buy a second hand one, reckon it'll be cheaper to do it that way. Going to have a go at pushing it out this evening for the time being.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
Doesnt look 'too bad' on them Jake.

ECB - Do you have a FL or Pre FL? Could be an opportunity to get a FL tailgate on there if getting a second hand one.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.