What did you and your MK2 do today?

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
Just over 100mtrs, you seen the price of fencing nowadays, it's obscene :cry:

Bloody hell that's £20 a meter!!.

Just replaced my fence panels with heavy duty waney lap

4 5 X 6 panels, 4 4 X 6 panels, 1 3 X 3 panel & 4 concrete base panels cost £240 delivered. Me & the next door neighbour swapped them out and we went halves so £120 each.

Last edited:

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
I would of cleaned mine today but don't like washing it in this sun as it just dries too quick and leaves streaks everywhere.

Took the FR to a track day at Teesside Autodrome, didn't participate but had fun using my SLR properly.

Will pop a few pictures up once I've sifted through the 460 I took lol

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Mine took a trip to the beach for a spot of fishing, then back to give the Ibiza 4 hours of love, worth it though looks good with 2 coats of my new Blackfire Wax, though effort slightly lost on my gf of course ;). "Well done darling very shiny" is the best it gets, lol.

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
I would of cleaned mine today but don't like washing it in this sun as it just dries too quick and leaves streaks everywhere.

Took the FR to a track day at Teesside Autodrome, didn't participate but had fun using my SLR properly.

Will pop a few pictures up once I've sifted through the 460 I took lol

You had Sun!! Not so good here today.

Shawn-C-87

Dec 14, 2013
Edinburgh
Mine took a trip to the beach for a spot of fishing, then back to give the Ibiza 4 hours of love, worth it though looks good with 2 coats of my new Blackfire Wax, though effort slightly lost on my gf of course ;). "Well done darling very shiny" is the best it gets, lol.

Haha your lucky you get that, best I get is"I don't really see any difference, but if you say it's done thank you"

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
:) gotta love them. .

See you have a Red mk2 like mine, been using Meguiars Ultimate Quik Wax on mine recently, very impressed, looks great and beads really well. Worth a go on halfords 3 for 2 offer.

Clazzer

Mar 17, 2014
Stoke on Trent
Bloody hell that's £20 a meter!!.

Just replaced my fence panels with heavy duty waney lap

4 5 X 6 panels, 4 4 X 6 panels, 1 3 X 3 panel & 4 concrete base panels cost £240 delivered. Me & the next door neighbour swapped them out and we went halves so £120 each.

I've got three angles where the posts are doubled as they only come in straights, right angles and T shapes. So I need 22 posts 19 panels and concrete bases and a gate plus labour, it comes out at £1940! I did price the materials up with a view to doing it myself. The materials were over £1200 and then I'd need a skip and to hire some tools plus time off work (self employed!) so it is only a couple of hundred dearer to get a professional to do it and save myself the hassle and it ending up looking like I did it, if you see what I mean :blink:

Shawn-C-87

Dec 14, 2013
Edinburgh
:) gotta love them. .

See you have a Red mk2 like mine, been using Meguiars Ultimate Quik Wax on mine recently, very impressed, looks great and beads really well. Worth a go on halfords 3 for 2 offer.

Here's a pic of mine after I done it last time using Mer HD wax!! Easy to put on and take off! Will give the Meguiars stuff a try this time if it's on 3 for 2, love a bargain!
68a5b2de144d23b80203f3492715bffd.jpg
67a43eb956d970899a63671195799e9f.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.