What did you and your MK2 do today?

Sturtz1987

Nov 18, 2015
Ayrshire
Finally got round to fitting my h&r springs and koni dampers.

Suprised at how much smoother the ride is compared to standard fr suspension. It felt very heavy and crashy before.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
Got round to changing my brake fluid last night. Don't think it's ever been changed, but my word what a difference it makes!

It's transformed the feel of them. Pedal is now solid and responds instantly, rather than a good 10-20mm of travel before doing anything - lots of feel/feedback through the pedal now too. Can now easily invoke a lock-up/ABS intervention whereas before it needed a lot of pressure on the pedal (straight line and low speeds)

If you've never done it guys - get it done!!!

Sturtz1987

Nov 18, 2015
Ayrshire
7d8aeb02b64e16e6af328c208bca9fb2.jpg

I'm pretty sure there the street ones

Feb 6, 2014
Lincoln
Yeah they look like Srt.T dampers to me. So are these much more comfortable than stock? I'm really getting fed up with how terrible the ride is in my FR and have contemplated many different options, but these seem great value and if they sort the ride out I might just be tempted.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Sturtz1987

Nov 18, 2015
Ayrshire
Yeah they are so much smoother than the stock set up. I do 500+ miles a week for work and get to feel every bump, yet these dampers just dampers just deal with bumps nicely. Still had a bit of enthusiastic driving on back Road and still perform excellent.

This is my daily car so take my 1 year daughter in and and it comfortable for that as well. For comfort against cost I could not ask for more. I'm sure the kit was £400ish from demon tweaks.

evobaz

Mar 10, 2014
Yeah they are so much smoother than the stock set up. I do 500+ miles a week for work and get to feel every bump, yet these dampers just dampers just deal with bumps nicely. Still had a bit of enthusiastic driving on back Road and still perform excellent.

This is my daily car so take my 1 year daughter in and and it comfortable for that as well. For comfort against cost I could not ask for more. I'm sure the kit was £400ish from demon tweaks.

Was that £400 just for the shocks or shocks and springs?