What did you and your MK2 do today?

jammy_87

Dec 26, 2015
This isn't really related to this thread...but didn't really warrant starting a new thread when it's likely already been covered (forgive me I've searched the forum but can't find a definite answer). Where is the radio fuse? I understand there may be one behind the stereo...its an aftermarket one but not sure of the model. Thanks

This is in the fuse box in the engine bay. I just replaced mine last weekend.

joeljackson

Jan 18, 2013
Sad day today, the last day on the road for my mk2 leon 2.0 tdi...... Just needs too much money putting in to it so is currently parked and waiting to be broken...... Really gunna miss it

joeljackson

Jan 18, 2013
you got any after market bits? coilys/springs wheels etc.
Unfortunately I've got rid of most of the aftermarket bits, only aftermarket bits left are the silicone boost hoses with forged ends 2 years old. All other stuff has gone really, all standard bits back on. Mk2 face-lift front end. Some brand new service bits kicking about including oil filter and new brembo rear pads in box.

ZRZ

Dec 30, 2014
Hertfordshire
Gave her a scrub :)

d22c9171fc1b41cc42cf0f71ddea5f63.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZRZ

Dec 30, 2014
Hertfordshire
Unfortunately I've got rid of most of the aftermarket bits, only aftermarket bits left are the silicone boost hoses with forged ends 2 years old. All other stuff has gone really, all standard bits back on. Mk2 face-lift front end. Some brand new service bits kicking about including oil filter and new brembo rear pads in box.

You got picture of hoses? What filter you running

joeljackson

Jan 18, 2013

Will sort a picture tomorrow mate, still on the car, was running a cheap enclosed cone filter, it was on the car when I got it but it is pretty rough now.

joeljackson

Jan 18, 2013

Sorry I didn't get pics up Sunday, the wife was rushed to hospital so I was a bit pre occupied. Got the hoses off today and have taken pictures but I am unsure how to attach them

jammy_87

Dec 26, 2015
Completed fitting an active sub in the boot using via the rns510. Sounds amazing and makes a big difference. Sorry but no pics.

RnPnJ

Apr 3, 2015
Well not today but late yesterday afternoon. She got washed, polished using autoglym srp. Then a coat of collinite 915 then as i had received a bottle og poorboys liquid natty red i had to give her a coat of that too.

Today it rained so i watched her bead up a treat

iNeoTom

Mar 21, 2017
I washed my Leon for the first time today after picking it up last week i will post pictures when i reach the requirements :)

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
Cable tied the rear brake shield back on until the replacement arrives :cartman:

Anyone know do you need to remove the entire caliper on a Cupra to remove the brake disc?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.