What did you and your MK2 do today?

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
In on my second pair in 4 months and I think there poor. Passenger side always no matter if its raining heavily/lightly/only washer fluid it smears it. I have tried cleaning the blades and where they sit properly but still have problems. Drivers side is perfect.

Is the arm and springs and pivots and all that ok? It may affect the way the blade sits against the screen.

KTM540

Jul 27, 2013
Is the arm and springs and pivots and all that ok? It may affect the way the blade sits against the screen.

+1 ... was cleaning/poilishing mine last night and noticed the offside wiper was a bit looser than the other (been smearing a bit too) and found the retaining nut had worked loose ;)

wortha check :) ... also washer fluid can imulsify into a horrible sludge at the bottom of the tank ;)

Siboneh

Apr 3, 2012
UK
I am thinking about putting some K1 side skirts on my MK 2 Leon would you think they would look alright even if I don't put the K1 front and rear bumpers on?

£236 delivered from Sere Motors.

robthebubble

LED & Headlight Master
Feb 22, 2011
Solihull, West Midlands
Booked the K1 in for cambelt and water pump....£329 is a good price I thought especially for a Stealer. Also booked it in for a major service and MOT...got that free from Seat UK after complaining a couple of years ago.

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
I am thinking about putting some K1 side skirts on my MK 2 Leon would you think they would look alright even if I don't put the K1 front and rear bumpers on?

£236 delivered from Sere Motors.

I have the skirts without the bumpers, looks decent and a massive improvement on the bare sills

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
Anyone after some black ProRace 1.2s there is a brand new set currently at £500 on ebay (not my auction, just a heads up). Item 261260247447 :)

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Went to Liverpool! The car in its second home...

emu6udum.jpg

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
Went to Liverpool! The car in its second home...

emu6udum.jpg

Is that space number 29, 2 and 9 make 11, ooooooohhhhhhhh, like a ghost noise. Occultist use the number 11 and 13, fri 13th and all that, as far as I know, I don't hang around with any of them. Change that space. The car should have an electric fence to keep the chicken heads away from it, it looks nice. I like white cars.:D

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Is that space number 29, 2 and 9 make 11, ooooooohhhhhhhh, like a ghost noise. Occultist use the number 11 and 13, fri 13th and all that, as far as I know, I don't hang around with any of them. Change that space. The car should have an electric fence to keep the chicken heads away from it, it looks nice. I like white cars.:D

Ummm...you alright mate? Meds wearing off?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.