What did you and your MK2 do today?

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
Changed led side lights for partsulike items . Had abit of a scare when i pulled the drivers side side light out as the bulb came disconnected from the connector and so nearly fell into my light cluster. Sweat on !!!! Lucky enough ive got a little magnet and managed to drag it out of the light before it fell into it . JD now and they are so much brighter than my last cheapo ebay ones !!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rob_Talisman

MKII CR FR 170 FL Stage 2
Sep 2, 2013
North East
Your car mate buy what you like not what everyone else likes. Shame the 3sdm's are going to be that long.

yeah i know mate (and i will) just bored of waiting. got the money ready, so you know what its like, want to spend it and get it done.

emailed every supplier i can think of....... none in stock.:censored:

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
yeah i know mate (and i will) just bored of waiting. got the money ready, so you know what its like, want to spend it and get it done.

emailed every supplier i can think of....... none in stock.:censored:

Yeah I know what its like, I'm impatient when I want something lol

Strange when theres so many advertised on eBay etc.

Rob_Talisman

MKII CR FR 170 FL Stage 2
Sep 2, 2013
North East
yeah but when you serach under seat leon 2010 18" it doesnt list any that fit, and the main company offering them stanced uk, when i contact them they say no stock for a few weeks.

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
yeah but when you serach under seat leon 2010 18" it doesnt list any that fit, and the main company offering them stanced uk, when i contact them they say no stock for a few weeks.

Is it the 0.06 that you're set on now? I found the 0.01 available on rimstyle in 18" but listed for a golf. Are they not the same fitment as the leon?

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
re9y9ype.jpg

Got these delivered this morning from Damian @ DPM, very quick delivery to say I only ordered at around dinner time yesterday.

Will have to get these for ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.