What did you and your MK2 do today?

steve7786

Apr 27, 2013
I'm not sure what the space is like on the leon. I had a set on my old focus and I used silicone sealant to attach them on the underside of the light unit.

Lucio Bravo

Seat Soldier
Mar 12, 2010
well technically speaking, wasnt done today but el Cuprano had its 120 000km service completed
- replaced cam belt and all the other important bits
- full service done
- replaced gearbox oil - old oil was black as night!!!!

still to come this month
- new smoked out tail lights with a glossy finish
- triple R splitter

ps. this motor is solid as they come, 120 000 kms of problem free driving on stage 2 (with the stock turbo), occasionally hurting a C63 or so and seeing fuel consumption of up to 710 kms of driving around the city on a tank of fuel - simply epic!

Keegan

61 CR FR +
Dec 22, 2014
Glasgow
well technically speaking, wasnt done today but el Cuprano had its 120 000km service completed
- replaced cam belt and all the other important bits
- full service done
- replaced gearbox oil - old oil was black as night!!!!

still to come this month
- new smoked out tail lights with a glossy finish
- triple R splitter

ps. this motor is solid as they come, 120 000 kms of problem free driving on stage 2 (with the stock turbo), occasionally hurting a C63 or so and seeing fuel consumption of up to 710 kms of driving around the city on a tank of fuel - simply epic!

Hi mate :) Are you going to be wrapping the tail lights to get the glossy finish or are they aftermarket lights?

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
Thanks, I'm quite pleased with it. I just need to screw the sender into the sump but waiting till next week cause I'll be changing the oil after a Trackday.

Was great to have a chunk of time off for Christmas! Hope you had a good time!

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Jammy so and so enjoy the track day pal,want to do another on my bike but the rear tyre is chewed up to the hilt :whistle: spending money on the Cupra at the min so it can wait.

Yeh was a good Christmas mate cheers back to the grind now though lol :cry:

Last edited:

streetbeef

Aug 11, 2010
crawley west sussex
not today, but Wednesday my heater blower decided to stop working, after a little search seems to be fairly common for them to seize, so took it out and gave it a gentle nudge and sure enough he started working. pulled it out the car, took it inside for a bit of a lube up and she has been fine since. nice and easy. :)

Matt cla

Jul 9, 2014
Nottingham
Just reapplied some Gtechniq G5 to the windows on mine. It works really well and lasts for a good while- mine had been on about 4 months but had pretty much worn down due to cold weather and the time scale. Should be back to not needing the wipers now! :D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise